NBA 2014 Immaculate Showoff Thread

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

With Immaculate now live, I thought this would be a good place to show off some of the great cards out of this much anticipated release.

Here is one I saw today!

Patty Mills!!!!

$_12.JPG

Cheers
Matt

Is it Paul? That dude does the same sh1t.

No Nick it's that guy Tristain , But i understand you on Paul guy just irks people with his BS .

To be honest I should of never ventured to other forums other than here , when I did I got to know the who's who in this game and turned me off real quick in collecting , I guess that's why i have bought three card's in nearly two years .

No Nick it's that guy Tristain , But i understand you on Paul guy just irks people with his BS .

To be honest I should of never ventured to other forums other than here , when I did I got to know the who's who in this game and turned me off real quick in collecting , I guess that's why i have bought three card's in nearly two years .

Ah Tristan. He's been hating on everything lately lol.

Yeah mate I feel the same way, although I do still buy. Mainly best offers though these days as I don't trust eBay or more specifically sellers. Way too much shady business going on everywhere.

Isn't the seller always bashing Panini?

Ahhhhh yes I can't stand the hypocrisy. He and Paul constantly bag Panini (and often rightfully so) but then spend thousands on their products and of course profit from it. Can't think of a worse person to have pulled multiple monster cards than Tristan. I bag Panini but don't go and buy 4 cases of their product (and claim to do so because there is no other choice)...

Back
Top Bottom