nanananana batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
Was digging through all my old card collections and found the following
Batman forever redeption cards. If anyones interested in buying or trading let me know.Their embossed latex and their ltd #

batman.jpg

Believe it or not they were my sisters from 95' but she gave me all her cards from back in the day about 2 years later, just sorting it all out now.:lol:

Trey said:
ive got super mario brothers movie cards somewhere LOL
I think my sister has some of those of anyone is interested....hahaha. But seriously i have some also....I think i have the "Koopa" prism card!!!

the first cards me and my mates ever collected were Batman Returns movie cards, i had the whole set of gold cards! :D

i know this is a old thread but i just came across it as a new member i have been looking at old threads.about the simpson scratch and sniff cards i have all 10 of them.i don't know if i should admit this but i have the complete set of baywatch cards (i am sure my wife collected them ) at the end of this reply i will scan some insert cards of this set.another set of cards i have is water world the movie staring kevin costner i will stop now as i think i might cop heaps of flack about what i have admitted and i am sure i have set even worse then these two mentioned ? [-X
lets hope someone admits to worse set then this
my son has just showed me how to scan pictures let's hope it works
i actually have 2 of the hoff's phone cards please someone put me out of my misery #-o

baywatch 1.jpg

batwatch 2.jpg

baywatch 3.jpg

baywatch 4.jpg

Ummmmm OK....that's a bit weird...but no weirder than collecting cards with pictures of sweaty male athletes or desiring a card that contains a piece of sweaty fabric that they may have worn!!!
And whilst we are on the subject of old-school non-sports...I've currently got boxes (with chewing gum sticks still in the pack!!) from the original Batman Movie (series 1 and 2), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters 2 and Back to the Future 2 movie cards!!!

hi funkadelic i thought i was mad to show these cards but you are willing to ask is the hoff for sale yes he is for sale or trade as i do have two of them i will pm you later tonight and we will come to some agreement
come on people i am sure some of you have cards that you are ashamed of
be brave and post some pictures give us all a laugh
and just for you marcus remember pammy was in baywatch i hope these cards make you more happier :lol:

pam 1.jpg

pam 2.jpg

pam 3.jpg

pam 4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom