My Wantlist!

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
This is a complete list of who/what I am collecting at the moment. If you have any let me know!

Players
OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!
Especially these guys:
D.J. Hayden (2013 Rookie)
Sio Moore (2013 Rookie)
Tyler Wilson (2013 Rookie)
Miles Burris (2012 Rookie)
Rod Streater (2012 Rookie)
Stefen Wisniewski (2011 Rookie)
Lamarr Houston (2010 Rookie)
Tyvon Branch

Marcell Reece
Sebastian Janikowski
Howie Long
Steve Wisniewski

I am also collecting as many different Auto's of Raiders guys as I can. First priority is if they are in a Raiders uniform, second priority in a College Uniform and third priority in another teams uniform (only if they are not available in a Raiders uniform).

Currently guys I have are:
ALLEN, Marcus
BRANCH, Tyvon
BROWN, Willie
BURRIS, Miles
CRINER, Juron
FARGAS, Justin
FORD, Jacoby
GANNON, Rich
HAWTHORNE, Anttaj
HOUSTON, Lamarr
HUFF, Michael
JANIKOWSKI, Sebastian
JONES, Taiwan
KASA, Nick
McCLAIN, Rolando
MORANT, Johnnie
MORRISON, Kirk
STREATER, Rod
WILSON, Tyler
WISNIEWSKI, Stefen
WISNIEWSKI, Steve

And incoming / in my COMC Mailbox waiting to be shipped:
AUSBERRY, David
BUSH, Michael
CHEKWA, Chimdi
FREDRICKSON, Rob
GOODSON, Mike
GORDON, Richard
GUY, Ray
McDANIEL, Terry
McGLOCKTON, Chester
MILLER, Zach
MITCHELL, Michael
MOORE, Denarius
MURRAY, Latavius
RITCHIE, Jon
ROBBINS, Barrett
SEYMOUR, Richard

Random Sets
2012 Topps Captain Patches Standard
A. Johnson, M. Stafford, and E. Manning

2012 Elite Hard Hats - Non-Auto
1-3-4-5-6-7-12-13-14-15-17-18-19-20-22-23-25-26-31-32-35-36-37-38-40-46-47-48-54-55-57-58-59-60-61-62-63-65

Let me know if you have any to trade!!

Last edited:
Hi Shannan, just got word from Panini today that my 2 Bernard Pierce Hard Hat autos are on their way so 1 may be up for sale or trade next week if you are interested

Hi Neil, I have a Pierce Hard Hats redemption I'm waiting on also. If you have a couple that have been shipped hopefully mine won't be to far away also.

Looks like mine was sent out on the 2nd November, so it can't be too far away. That would be a damn quick turn around as I only put my redemption in on the 29th October!

A few more of his Autos are turning up on ebay and around places so looks hopefull that more of his stuff has been signed finally.

well done mate, wonder if I will get consecutive numbers with my 2? Got another note from Panini to say a R & S auto was on its way, have got a couple of prime patch autos from Finest & Momentum still in the wings so hopefully soon!!

I was very surprised to get the first one that's for sure! Hopefully the patch autos will be sent soon also. I am on the hunt for a cheap Topps Chrome redemption to redeem just so I can get a couple packs of the 2012 Topps Chrome Blue Wave cards (the first Rod Streater card released is in this set).

Hey mate, i have a Rod Streater RC auto from 2012 Panini Black. It was a redemption but has been redeemed.

LMK if youre interested.

2012 Panini Black Football Rookie Auto Rod Streater 063 of 125 Card No. 141 NMT-MT Front.jpg

Regards,
Angelo

2012 Panini Black Football Rookie Auto Rod Streater 063 of 125 Card No. 141 NMT-MT Front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom