My US Trip. Can anyone top this!!!

Basden05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
Hey All
Me and my girlfriend are getting married in vegas in december. Ive been wanting to get over to the states for years now. So im basing the whole trip around sports games. I challegne anyone to beat my schedule below. Going to be a pimpin good time.

Saturday, Dec. 5
Charlotte 49ers at Louisville Cardinals (College BBall)

Sunday, Dec. 6
Tampa Bay Bucs at Carolina Panthers (NFL)

Tuesday, Dec 8
Denver Nuggets at Charlotte Bobcats (NBA)

Wednesday, Dec 9
Georgia Bulldogs at St Johns Red Storm - MSG (College BBall)
Kentucky Wildcats at Connecticut Huskies - MSG (College BBall)

Sunday, Dec. 13
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants (NFL)

Wednesday, Dec 16
Houston Rockets at Denver Nuggets (NBA)

Friday, Dec 25
Cleveland Cavs at LA Lakers (NBA)

Monday, Dec 28
Boston Celtics at LA Clippers (NBA)

Saturday, Jan. 2
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at Charlotte 49ers (College BBall)

Sunday, Jan. 3
New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers (NFL)

Tuesday, Jan. 5
Charlotte 49ers at Tennessee Volunteers (College BBall)

Congrats! I don't care for much else besides the NBA, but that looks like an awesome schedule! Now the question is, what is the missus doing?? :p

Haha the missus will be cooking us dinner for when we get home haha. Nah she will be coming to every game. My cousing from Austria will be coming with us so it should be a blast. Cant wait

so when are you getting married? lol.. not on the plan? lol
that xmas match is awesome!!!

Nice one man....

I love how you said you are planning the whole trip around sport....but you are managing to slip in wedding....;) :lol:

Haha yeah were getting married in Vegas on the 30th of December. Then flying back to Charlotte to see my beloved Charlotte 49ers twice and my Carolina Panthers again. Whooooo

LOL all I can say is, "she's a keeper" if she's going to put up with that shedule! :)

Nice. But you should see a hockey game for the hell of it, even if you don't like it.

I got tickets to see the Rangers at Madison Square Garden on Stub Hub for about $30, so definitely look into it. Ice hockey is one of those sports that's 1000 times better in person than on TV.

---------- Post added 01-10-2009 at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh - and CONGRATS on the wedding :)

Cheers fellas.
Yeah not into Ice Hockey but I could imagine it would be wiked live.
Just gotta find the time to fit it in haha

thats brilliant... some ripping games in there too

make sure u take plenty of pics for us to see when u get back

man that is awesome - when i marry my gf she would hate me for doing that lol
but it sounds fantastic - have fun and post some pics!

when my gf's parents got married - her mum made her dad marry her on AFL Grand Final day - he hasnt watched a live grand final is over 30 years...so if i did that id be hated haha

I agree with Alistair, hockey is amazingly fun to go to even if you don't know what's going on. The atmosphere in the arena (as long as you're not someplace like Phoenix or Atlanta) is just great. Definitely jealous of that trip as it is, though.

looks fun. you shoudl do some more things than just watch games of stuff. US aint too bad to walk around and take in how they live.

Huge houses too in some states.

When I was there they were like oh these are the small houses (they are like 3x bigger than normal houses here). I said how much are they. I was told aorund $200US.

I laughed and said we pay about doulbe for soemthing a third of the size haha.

Cheer Fellas.

Im there for around 36 days so there will be plenty of time to see everything. Alot of the games im seeing there are when we get there and when we leave. So in the middle of the trip (Colorado, San Fran, LA and Vegas) will not be many games and just checking out the sites.

Back
Top Bottom