my tippings gone down the drain!

how good am i! i tipped kangas to win by 22pts. sinclair marks the ball, kangas are 16 up, siren goes to end the game, kick after the siren, goal! 22pt win to the roos.:D

how good am i! i tipped kangas to win by 22pts. sinclair marks the ball, kangas are 16 up, siren goes to end the game, kick after the siren, goal! 22pt win to the roos.:D

Bah too late mate i already said that 4 posts ago !
I also tipped the Kanga's by 22 points :D

I tipped yhem by 27 so I wasn't far off either... but well done for the folks that got it on 22 :D

I think my make or break in beating you guys is I tipped Hawthorn (haven't been wrong yet in tipping their games).... and I doubt many people would have tipped them to win :D Just hope they do or I'll fall further behind....

LOL - I thought the Hawks game was what going going to make you 1 better than the rest of us this week ?!?

Going to be a bit hard with the West Coast & Brisbane Game wrong already (lol)

LOL - I thought the Hawks game was what going going to make you 1 better than the rest of us this week ?!?

Going to be a bit hard with the West Coast & Brisbane Game wrong already (lol)

I was hoping it would be my edge looks like no these things happen it may be my catch back up point tho if i am lucky... but tipping means nothing to me compared to another win....

and OMG West Coast just made a meal of a simple goal opportunity....

i got 4/6 with geelong winning (tipped against St Kilda! :mad:), bulldogs should winso theres another, and i tipped Freo (sorry AJ)

should get 6 hopefully

I stuck with the Saints so I have 5/6

The Bulldogs are only 9 points up so that is not in the bag yet ! Freo are coming of the Brisbane heat & travel so the Hawks could provide an upset there........hope not for my tips though (lol)

Back
Top Bottom