my tippings gone down the drain!

AndrewG23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andyg2350
well im smart arent i? i just checked today that i didnt put my tips in for the first 3 games of the round:mad: :mad: i entered my tips in the nab tipping comp, and the optus tipping comp, but totally forgot to put them in for footytips.com.au.

on top of that, i tipped crows to beat pies:mad:, bombers to beat hawks.:mad: :mad:, and swans to beat kangas :mad: :mad: :mad: now im 0/5 in this round so far!!!

hopefully i can get the last 3 tips right, and keep myself in the comp.:rolleyes:

hehe, bet you didnt tip kangas over the swans either huh? dont worry im in the same boat, its just impossible to tip consistently this year. i killed last year and led all 3 tipping comps i was in for the whole season pretty much. im coming about 20th this year, and just getting shafted each and every week with upsets.

hehe, bet you didnt tip kangas over the swans either huh? dont worry im in the same boat, its just impossible to tip consistently this year. i killed last year and led all 3 tipping comps i was in for the whole season pretty much. im coming about 20th this year, and just getting shafted each and every week with upsets.

oh yeah, i forgot about that game. better get editing. its so frustrating, im not tipping in the other comps anymore. :p

Collingwood won? well ****....

that makes me 2/5 this week I knew it would be a bad week when I dumbly tipped Carlton.....

but at least I am 6 - 0 in tipping results of Hawthorn games this year, I am proud of that lol

ive got 3 also,pick eagles,saints,and kangas,they played alright last night,i watched it,they didnt really give sydney a sniff,untill a short tint in the 3rd,then into the 4th,leaping leo barry took a nice hang

cheers

well im smart arent i? i just checked today that i didnt put my tips in for the first 3 games of the round:mad: :mad: i entered my tips in the nab tipping comp, and the optus tipping comp, but totally forgot to put them in for footytips.com.au.

on top of that, i tipped crows to beat pies:mad:, bombers to beat hawks.:mad: :mad:, and swans to beat kangas :mad: :mad: :mad: now im 0/5 in this round so far!!!

hopefully i can get the last 3 tips right, and keep myself in the comp.:rolleyes:

Don't worry I am not doing much better (As usual).

grrr i am just having a dodgy week.... i'll get 4 5 if richmond turn it around.... chose a great week to pick richmond didn't I bloody oath!!

This is gonna get ugly for Richmond.

i will get 6,if geelong.lol,its by how much now,i reckon the cats will bet the record from years ago,think it was brisbane vs the cats,correct me if im wrong anyone

cheers

Yah I finally got a Friday Night game right !

Only the 2nd for the year I think PLUS I picked the exact margin :)

Back
Top Bottom