My Select surprise plus more!

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
Okay, for those of you who dont' know the story, here it is. 11 years ago I pulled an AFL auto redemption card, but because I was a young-un, I had no clue as what to do. Some of the boys here said I should contact Select, they told me to send it in, and I recieved it back today! :D

Behold 1995 Select Doug Hawkins Auto Redemption #D 398/500!
DougieAuto.jpg

Also have recieved these in the last week! First, 2 more Frye Auto's and a Gold paralell #D /50.
FryeSPsig.jpg

DebutD50.jpg

FryeSignofthetimes.jpg

My first Wally and Iguodala auto's form vlad!
Iguodalaauto.jpg

Wallyauto.jpg

oh mate thats a super sweet Dougey Auto!!! Congrats mate for keepin the card so long and then redeemin it, i would have lost the card hehe... nice Fryes too!!

Just checked the box prices on these cards and they are selling for no less than $70! Seeing as I got card #398/500 I'm guessing there are heaps more out there if they redeem them in this order!

Very nice redemption there! Love the Frye autos too....im guessing now may be a good time to pick up some of his cards considering hes out injured for the rest of the year.

Cheers
Matt

Some nice pickup for your Frye collection. AI2 has a nice signature on that card.

Thats some wicked luck! You had nothing to lose and it paid off! Well done.

Otherwise you would of had a card sitting in your PC that might as well been Manuar. :-P

Nice on the Fry's too.

Seems Dougie does actually know how to spell his own name... to an extent.

Seeing I suggested you send it in, I also suggest you send it to me now that you have it. :)

Back
Top Bottom