rebeccaw1027
Hulk Hogan Bandana Card Letter N 10/50

Parellel Magnus 2/5

The Pope D'Angelo Dinero Auto

Socal Val Auto

Tristar Obak Auto Box Topper Velvet Sky

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

nice work on the hulk, half of what you were looking for, not the auto, but not far from it.

Thanks not going to say how much the box set me back lol was over $100 US mark

---------- Post added 26-09-2010 at 08:10 AM ----------

will u swap the velvet sky for Evan Bourne?

Thanks but not really a fan of his just after Hulk

---------- Post added 26-09-2010 at 01:35 PM ----------

Have decided to list them on ebay to try get some $ back so I can put $ towards another box, determined to get a Hulk Auto

Hi there I might try get a set of them but doesn't matter if i don't might be a worthwhile thing later though if I want to try collecting something different

Stay tuned to this thread as I have just picked up a couple more of these boxes, hoping this time it improves my chances of pulling a Hulk Hogan Auto, will post when the boxes arrive should be here in a weeks time

Received my other two boxes today, nothing really spectacular scored two more Hulk Memorabilia ones but no Auto, sadly enough, might have to stop buying these boxes now as I have wasted a fair bit of money trying to get a Hulk Auto and no luck

Have put the ones I got on ebay, so hopefully get something back for them

bad luck there Rebecca. Did you put the hogan event worns on ebay? And what did you pull from latest boxes? No need for scans...

No i didn't decide to keep those ones

I got these ones, was lousy pull thats for sure, one box wasn't limited edition and it only had 3 hits not 4

The limited ed one was no. 31 thought it might have had a Hulk Auto in there, I doubt i will bother getting anymore of these as I have wasted $100 USD or more on them, looks like I will be only lucky to sell them for $1 on ebay

2010 TNA ICONS CHRISTY HEMME 18/25 AUTO

2010 TNA ICONS SYXX - PAC 07/25 AUTO

2010 TNA ICONS MICK FOLEY 21/25 AUTO

2010 TNA ICONS DESMOND WOLFE 02/25 AUTO

2010 TNA ICONS TRISTAR OBAK VELVET SKY AUTO

Hey Chelle, nice to have sold a card to a fellow Ozcard trader, didn't realise

I might have one more go at it though, trying to pick up a box a lot cheaper so far no luck getting one for the $50 mark, none want to go that low

Back
Top Bottom