My NBL Card Collection

postgsl

Send me your Exums
Real Name
Garth
eBay User
postgsl
Ok, I know I do not make all that many posts

When i joined this site almost 12 months ago I mentioned how I was more into the NBL rather than the NBA. For me as a 36'ers fan the season has been a disaster so have started to watch more NBA.

Have finally scanned all of my NBL cards (except the commons)

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

While your having a look at that, look at the other stuff as well.

Thanks for looking

Garth

Very nice collection Garth,

I always loved the Futera NBL cards too bad they went belly up

Thanks Matty

Yeh, was a pity that Futera went bust as it probably put an end to my card collecting

I collected most things that Futera released, sold most of it except the NBL collection on ebay.

I still have the Allan Border Hologram card that I pulled from a pack. It has been locked in safe custody ever since, that's how much I thought of it.

I have a few NBL inserts if you have a want list of ones you need to complete sets or anything?

Thanks Matty, I don't have an actual want list made up. Can you send me a pm with what you have and I will see if there's anything I can add to the collection
Garth

thats a nice collection mate, a few auto's on the 1st image

great to see a very nice NBL collection there mate. :D
would you consider trading for cards you don't have? being a wildcat fan, i'm interested in your 93 Andrew Vlahov Honour Awards, Ricky Grace Super Gold and 95 Grace Head to Head. i'm willing to give you a little more value wise and can offer you the two 93 Andrew Gaze Honours Awards #2 & #8 of 11 and a John Dorge Super Gold Series #1 of 14 from the same year. mine are in mint condition(pulled straight from packs) which can be hard to find as you probably know with the 93 stuff. i didn't see these cards in your bucket, so figured you didn't have them. looks like you have a double of the Grace H2H too. lmk if you're interested in a straight trade. cheers!

bas..thanks mate

jimboiitmac.. thanks also

justabestcards.. expect a pm shortly

Back
Top Bottom