my most expensive mailday ever, book and S. King fans look

vc15jrich23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
beefrey138
broke down and bought the 25th anniversery of it signed limited to /750
It is worth every penny I may add another one and im for sure getting the unsigned version also.
002-4.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

Nice pick up there Jeff, never been a S. King fan myself. The Running Man is on my list of books to eventually read though as I've heard the film adaptation was quite different to the novel.

My Mums a huge fan though, she'd appreciate your pick up there :thumbsup:

yes the running man book is a lot different that the film (one of the only times I like the movie better than the book) but it was still enjoyable it was horrible. I highly suggest you get "the bachman books" which has 4 stories of stephen king

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!! That's impressive, I'd love to have one of these but the price is way over the top for me. My wife and I are huge fans of Stephen King, not as bad as the character played by Cathy Bates in Misery but we have most of his books except a tiny few which are hard to find. we also have the Dark Tower Comics wrapped up never to see the light of day.

I'm waiting for the wife to finish the new book 11/22/63 so I can have a go, it sounds like a great read and I can't wait to get into it.

That's an amazing pickup, thanks for sharing and it's great to see some King fans on the site.

Here's part of our collection.
photo.JPG

Wow! What a great pick up!

Sweet Jesus, I watched Misery a couple of weekends ago - it is the scariest movie I have ever seen, hard to imagine that Kathy Bates is now in Harry's Practice or whatever it is called. Also, even though he rated it as the "worst" of the film adaptions of his novels, The Shining is decidedly creepy too....the "heeeere's Johnny" scene scared christ out of me!

thanks guys, yeah I keep getting pushed off on what to read next by him. "It" is screaming my name as is "Misery, the shining and cujo" Also if you want to add one but can't afford the signed version there is a unsigned version that usually ends between $100.00-$150.00 (you can also order it from cemeterydance for $125.00) only 2,750 of the unsigned versions were made.

Back
Top Bottom