My Michael Jordan 84 Olympic signed uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossk

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ross
Hey all,

I am selling my MJ Olympic uniforms. This is the complete set, (red, white and blue) with each jersey and each shorts autographed by MJ and upper deck authenticated. Auction ends Sunday. I'm using my iPhone so not sure how to post the link but it is on eBay.com.au under sports, memorabilia.

I'm planning on hand delivering it anywhere in aus or couriering it internationally. Let me know if there's any Jordan fans cashed up at the moment :).

---------- Post added 01-09-2011 at 06:54 PM ----------

Think I worked out the link. Noob

Michael Jordan UDA 1984 Olympics uniforms set AUTO | eBay

I searched for a set for ages and all I could find were individual jerseys. Ended up getting onto a guy in the states who is part of the UD team. After a lot of persuading and a lot of cash he got the shorts signed for me. Haven't seen the shorts signed at all before.
Unfortunately because of the size the display case would need to be and two kids under 3, I don't have anywhere to put them so would prefer someone to be enjoying them than have them locked away

that is some crazy memorabilia u got there good luck selling them im sure someone would buy them straight away

Still no bids :(

With the way it's going someone can pick it up for $10k!!!

If it doesn't sell I'll throw it back in the cupboard and try again when the us economy gets back on track.

Might be a good idea to try and sell when the nba season starts...might get more for it and also more demand.

I have a pair of Dwight Howard game worn shoes that he signed each shoe I was going to try and sell when, (if) the season starts. I was hoping mj was an any time of the year attraction. Wait and see I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom