My Miami Heat Experience Part 1

Woah that is an experience of a lifetime! And those cards are sick, especially all your 1/1s! That's some serious cash dropped!

Can I see the interview if possible? That'd be sick!

Thanks for all the comments guys, it was more than crazy, I'm going to share a few more Heat maildays coming soon! :woot:

Crazy experience at the game, getting to meet the man himself must have left you speechless.
Those cards are literally beyond description, awesome stuff mate.

Mark I think more than speechless, I'm pretty sure I looked like a deer looking into headlights, I was really floored to meet each Miami Heat player :rofl:

DAAAAMMMMNNNN SON!!!!! that is an awesome story matched by an even better mailday. I'm still dreaming of getting over to wander the halls of Chicago....... one day

I'm sure you will Kelsey! And I promise you, when you get there you'll wish that experience would never end.

Awesome work Aaron! How did you get the chance to go out the back and meet STAT? Love ya work! looks like a great trip.

It's a long story, in a nutshell I contacted the Heat organisation, had absolutely no idea if my email would even get looked at thinking they would probably receive hundreds of emails every week (day?). Next thing I got a reply and they said they would arrange a VIP meet with the whole team after the game and asked if it was ok to be interviewed by Heat TV and Fox Sports. They sent me a VIP pass and after the game came and got me and brought me just outside the locker room.

Nice work Aaron. Will look forward to the responses to the next part (s) of this epic day out that you had. :whistle::thumbsup:

Dylan shh haha part 2 coming soon :D

Woah that is an experience of a lifetime! And those cards are sick, especially all your 1/1s! That's some serious cash dropped!

Can I see the interview if possible? That'd be sick!

Hey Gee, I'll upload the video after I post a few more maildays of the guys I met. Although it is a bit embarressing I look like and sound like one of those small kids who just met their idols haha

Back
Top Bottom