My Black Friday Mailday!!!!!!!!!! mixed sport so had no set thread Position

bomber5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Smoochie
Thanks to DACW got these awsome deals!

1 x 2012 Leaf THE GREATEST Hobby box (will bust this on the mass box break in jan with the OCT members during that meet up)
1x Marvel Premier
1x Upper Deck Exquisite basketball box
1x Case of 11-12 Gold Standard Basketball

omg this is a huge mailday. i was shaking during the courier handing me the box.

box.JPG

Very nice, is the leaf box the Ali one?
I got a heap of mixed stuff myself but has been confiscated by wife to go under the tree.
I picked up 96 packs of panini classic retail, 48 packs donruss Americana, 2 UD world of sport hobby boxes, Star Wars series 7 box, hobby box of tops American pie and 2 boxes of worlds greatest card chase. Xmas is going to be great.

bad news elek, marvel wont be busted right now, might keep that one closed for a while ;)

dude, these boxes will be worth it, i have bought many before and the look of these cards are soo nice. look on youtube lol

Hey guys, I've noticed in the last week or so, that DACW (on Ebay) has postage to Australia listed at $109 (approx) for a box of cards. That's surely not correct, is it? Hope not, coz those guys rock!

Cheers,

Nick J

Hey guys, I've noticed in the last week or so, that DACW (on Ebay) has postage to Australia listed at $109 (approx) for a box of cards. That's surely not correct, is it? Hope not, coz those guys rock!

Cheers,

Nick J
well i have 11 assorted boxes on the way cost me $51 in shipping total, so may be a typo

Cheers, man! I knew it couldn't be true!
the best bet is to not buy them from ebay,
i got a single card on ebay from them once and wanted to get a box at the same time, so i ordered the box from the website. ( cheaper postage) but they still made me pay for the postage on the card from ebay too...

so my tip is t not buy from them on ebay at all and go direct to the site. i think they are just trying to make up for the ebay and paypal fees they cop selling there as well as maybe a commission for whoever lists them
( as i dont think after my single card deal it is actually DACW themselves, rather someone that knows them or works there and does it for them).

anyways sorry for hijacking the thread... and cant wait to see what ya get...

hehe thanks man, I was actually looking at their site a short time ago - if it makes them happy to sell boxes that way, and it costs collectors less, it's a win-win!

Off to the site now! :)

Cheers,

Nick J

Back
Top Bottom