my black caviar book .....signed

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
hi guys and girl i got my book back today from a really good friend , he got all the owners of black caviar to sign it , hope u like it as much as i do! thanks neil w for getting this done foe me!

abc1 053.jpg
abc1 054.jpg

yeah mate its made by bolinda audio i had to fork out $50 for it but will go nicely along side my book once i get my hands on moody signature :p
thanks mate i think im going to have to get me one lol, i would love to get the jockeys auto to:whistle:

Ohh yes my book still isnt auto'd tried twice lol but to no avail, i have the book, audiobook and winning tickets from ride 25 id love to get all 3 signed by either, owner, moody or nolan :p

Ohh yes my book still isnt auto'd tried twice lol but to no avail, i have the book, audiobook and winning tickets from ride 25 id love to get all 3 signed by either, owner, moody or nolan :p
oh wow you seen her race?????! im hoping one day to be able to go see her relaxing in the paddock lol

Sweet pickups, just a shame horses don't run that many races before they retire. It me nice to see a horse hit 100 races lol.

As they say in rocky "It's too bad we've got to get old"
haha thanks mate, very true, thats the way i feel atm ..........old

Back
Top Bottom