My 2nd Hill PSA Submission

Cards have been put into the system at PSA - now the waiting game!

Date Received: 06/13/2006
Date of Grades Posted: No Date Specified
Date Shipped: No Date Specified

Expecting these results any day now - should be in the next week at the latest. Cmon PSA !!

This stuff tests the patience - guess that's what happens when you put cards in on the $5 tightass deal ;)

Mr Chads got a couple of cards in on this lot, and Gemini has a Hill Finest Refractor in too so they are hoping for the best as well!

Ok then -

52 cards graded
0 x 10's
34 x 9's
9 x 8's
3 x 7's (Chads cards)
2 x 5's
4 x not graded

The two fives were a Rack Pack without peel, and a Finest Mystery Refractor. Now, I consider myself a fairly decent judge of cards, and there is no F'N way they were 5's. And you are telling me that of that lot, that none were 10's ? Im a little pissed off, but what can you do ?

And for those interested, the Gold Refractor was a 9, and the Legendary jersey was a 9 also :)

Heres the complete list if anyone is interested :
http://www.hill33.com/psa/psa_sub2_results.pdf

Bad luck on the no 10s bizzo.

Good to see the Chuck wasnt too bad of a grade after all!

I bet half of those non-graded's were pulled pack fresh too! That happend last time!!

Can't wait to see em! Was happy you got a 9 on the Legendary

Yep - the 6 colour one!

Untitled-1.jpg

A printing plate, and I also sent my BGS 9 RC Refractor for a crossover - they are refunding it so I dont think it was that it didnt meet the grade, after rereading PSA's rules you are supposed to submit crossovers on their own (without other cards).

The other two were the SP RC that got rejected last time for trimming (and now its too small??) and the other is a college card of Hill/Kidd which I find hard to believe is undersize.

Yup thats me in the shirt feeding a Hill psa 9 to the croc right there. Others are being used around the house in a variety of jobs like evening up table legs, as doorjams, coasters and in that crack that appeared recently in the wall.

Back
Top Bottom