Panini Blog Must-See: Revelations Abound Friday at the Panini America Production Facility (45 Pics)

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-july-19-printing-facility-42.jpg

Add this to the miles-long list of things I didn’t know: 2013 Momentum Football, which begins packing out next week, will be Panini America’s first 2013 product to include headlining team-changers such as Wes Welker, Greg Jennings, Mike Wallace and Danny Amendola in their new NFL duds. That’s one of the myriad revelations I discovered on Friday at the Panini America production facility.

In theory, I was there to document the in-progress packout and quality-control processes for 2012-13 National Treasures Basketball. But a quick romp on the production-room floor led to a goldmine of other discoveries, like additional uncut looks at Momentum, 2013 Pinnacle Baseball, 2012-13 Innovation Basketball, 2013 Rookies & Stars Football and much more.

It was another mystical, magical and magnificent field trip, the results of which you can see in the gallery below. Enjoy the gallery, have a great weekend and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for complete coverage of the upcoming 2012-13 Signatures Basketball and 2012-13 National Treasures Basketball releases in the next few days.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom