shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
28/2/14 - These 3 arrived today Veron & Schmeichel #/100 Wes Brown #/24:

DSC01522.JPG
DSC01521.JPG
DSC01518.JPG

With the Giggs SOTT I also got spares of Darren Fletcher, Kieran Richardson & Daniel Nardiello SOTT's.
I have also started a "for trade" thread if anyone wants to trade some MUFC for MUFC that I don't have
aaaagiggs sott.jpg
aaaario howard dual.jpg
aaaario maunscripts.jpg
aaagiggs manuscripts.jpg
SCAN0005butt.jpg
SCAN0005djemba djemba.jpg
SCAN0005fellainiyoung.jpg
SCAN0005RVN.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet mail day Dylan, what's the total now of Man U Auto's & Jersey cards that you have?

Sweet mail day Dylan, what's the total now of Man U Auto's & Jersey cards that you have?
Cheers Raj.
About 150 in hand now. Have 5 more autos on the way. I have missed a couple but generally bag a couple per week. Jerseys I only pick up if they're pretty cheap as I don't care for collecting them all that much lol

Cheers Raj.
About 150 in hand now. Have 5 more autos on the way. I have missed a couple but generally bag a couple per week. Jerseys I only pick up if they're pretty cheap as I don't care for collecting them all that much lol

WTF that's heaps, well done bro!

Yeah, I know what you mean when it comes to jersey cards, especially the 'event worn' Topps one's lol.

Cheers Raj.
Heaps!
Man I wish UD had covered the Arsenal when they were releasing these sets.
Do you have any George Best or Keanos apart from the one I dealt you?

Heaps!
Man I wish Ud covered the Arsenal when they were releasing these sets.
I do have another Bestie but thats at the bank, dunno why Lol. At the time it was my first really high value card. Keano is just the sott I got from you and the signature performers. I am workin on it though lol. I have a couple of verons, Schmeichel, forlan and wes brown autos incoming

Heaps!
Man I wish UD had covered the Arsenal when they were releasing these sets.

Hey Luke, funny you should ask about Keano!! I found one of my friends in Japan had these to sell me:
1910756319734040_1.jpg
/25
1910756330214040_1.jpg
1910756491784040_1.jpg

I also have these en route from Germany and Japan:
1908893185914040_1.jpg
$_12.JPG
56b27
56b1f

In hand today :D
ajuan sebastian veron.jpg
ario manuscripts.jpg
ario sott.jpg
akeano manuscripts.jpg

Looking at a couple of tough cards and dunno which to buy - Beckham Signature performers on card Auto these are not numbered but the Beckham is pretty hard to come by OR Paul Scholes Legendary Signatures SSP # to Jersey (18) This particular one is #2/18 and these are as rare as rocking horse sh!t. I have only seen this once before #'d to 18 (You can get the same card #'d to 50) and that sold for about $530 AUD and one of the corners was not as sharp as the others hence why I didn't go for it!!
Both on card and priced between 350-400 AUD I am leaning toward Scholesy as I have NO card autos of his but another Beckham auto is very tempting... any thoughts??

Back
Top Bottom