Moving to England, need some help with AFL

MistereeZ

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
Mistereez
Hello all, I am moving to the UK in August to live. I am wondering if anywhere online has matches I can download and watch. I already do this for Liverpool matches and Dallas Cowboys games. Just wondering if anyone uploads them online.

Thanks aplenty for help. :thumbsup:

Hey mate, ive never seen afl games or nrl games available for download, however depending on where abouts you are in the uk you should be able to catch the games at a few pubs, especially the walkabout pubs. aussie pubs in and around london, i think there is about 4 in total. When i was over there they showed all the games, especially the big games finals and grand finals, they will draw a big crowd too with all the aussies and kiwis living in london. So yeah, just depends where your your gonna be.

Its actually suprising a few of the guys on my contiki tour were even able to watch one of the afl semis live when we were in rome of all places, at one of the pubs there.

Thanks for the replies.

I do know about the walkabout pubs but none are where I will be living.
Not too sure about the AFL.com site or Bigpond either.
I did have a PM telling of 2 sites where I can download matches from, so will check those out.

Back
Top Bottom