Most users online record....

Thanks for the msg magicman, didnt even realise this record breaking thing was on, glad to be apart of it :)

i was playing medal of honour when you sent the msn message, lol. didnt realise until i finished. good stuff everyone!

For the amount of time I spend on this forum I always seem to miss the record - this time cos I went shopping :(

Two things I would like to point out....

1. I started this thread and I missed out on being part of the moment due to my laptop going very very slowly. So I'm sorry about that.

2. AJ - There are shops open on a Tuesday night on Tassie??? I thought everyone had to be tucked up in bed by 7.30pm over there!!!;)

1. I started this thread and I missed out on being part of the moment due to my laptop going very very slowly. So I'm sorry about that.

Yeap, thanks for reminding about site stats, u remind about every 100th members, and stuff like that.. if you and Andy (AndrewG23) had been here, it would probably be 59.. :)

well it's not that hard to break, but i mean - it's way better to see how many MAXIMUM members you can get on the board, without trying, then organising for everyone to log on at the same time.

that doesn't quite smell like a genuine achievement to me.

Back
Top Bottom