More US users get the boot.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Some say power trip but really what Im expected to just let dickheads like this post what they do after they bring little to the boards in the first place #-o

Chadcelts-OSh has been permanently IP banned

D34H - Mainevent has been permanently banned.

We don't need this sort of crap on our friendly boards.

And Ruckers if you read this I hope you know exactly why i would make a comment like that. :rolleyes:

Anyone think thats not fair?

Yes i think its unfair, they contributed a lot to this board and it wont be the same with out them! :rolleyes:

What has been said??? Did they receive the same warnings as Yze...or were they booted cause they pissed you off?

dam i missed all the action, we don't need c---suckers around here stirring up s--t

The thread has been deleted Benny and will stay that way. Making up mulitple id's and threads to just have a go at the site and its members isn't on. Especially when these members contribute little as others have said.

The thread has been deleted Benny and will stay that way. Making up mulitple id's and threads to just have a go at the site and its members isn't on. Especially when these members contribute little as others have said.

Ahh Ok....gees gone for a couple of hours and missed all of this.

Cheers

I don't like banning people. I don't like having to answer 40PMS after a hard days work. I don't like having to be the bad guy but sometimes shit needs dealing with ;-)

Or we could leave it a free for all like the old beckett ;-)

This sort of stuff does't happen often and credit to everyone that makes this a great place. More mailers going out tomorrow with free stuff for some :-D

I don't like banning people. I don't like having to answer 40PMS after a hard days work. I don't like having to be the bad guy but sometimes shit needs dealing with ;-)

More mailers going out tomorrow with free stuff for some :-D

Wasnt having a go mate....just didnt know what happened...thats all.

Oh and my address is....:D

Its already done Kyle. Thank mate they were out of line and it was pretty obvious.

I'm just the scapegoat.

Scotty,
It was pretty colourful.....I read the original post and was counting down the seconds till they were booted.

I even reported the post! :)

It could be easy to focus on the negatives with posts like what was seen today, but most of the people here at Ozcards are better than that.

Ozcards is about having fun and helping out other collectors and by enjoying the hobby, not personally attacking each other. The appropriate action has been taken and the situation handled well I thought. Well done Chad.

The best thing for us all to do now is move on and forget about what has transpired today.

Cheers
Matt

Urbanman is on a rampage. Or should we call him Garbageman, as he's taking out the trash..? :roll:

Im with you Benny, I always miss the good stuff ;)

Scotty,
It was pretty colourful.....I read the original post and was counting down the seconds till they were booted.

I even reported the post! :)

It could be easy to focus on the negatives with posts like what was seen today, but most of the people here at Ozcards are better than that.

Ozcards is about having fun and helping out other collectors and by enjoying the hobby, not personally attacking each other. The appropriate action has been taken and the situation handled well I thought. Well done Chad.

The best thing for us all to do now is move on and forget about what has transpired today.

Cheers
Matt

Well said mate.Could not agree more.
What happened was just not on.

Your my hero Urbanman:lol: Faster than a speeding thread post:D

darnit missed all the fun.... but I have to agree that we cannot tolerate morons on this board.... err let me rephrase... morons that insist on causing trouble ;) no offence intended guys LOL :-P

Back
Top Bottom