More Mail from past few weeks (was supposed to be for battle)

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Well, I couldn't wait to show these off! Jezza's stuff didn't come in for our planned battle, sorry mate, I couldn't wait another week, lol. I need to start bragging now!:lol:

Pic 1:
Pierce 05-06 Ultimate Premium Patch 34/50 (1/1! patch comes from the middle of the “4”)
Zo 00-01 Autographics Parallel 65/250
Pierce 03-04 UD Triple Dimension Signature 25/100
Voshon 00-01 Autographics Parallel 21/250 (1/1 Jersey No., picked up for 0.99c!)
Pierce 05-06 SP Signature Ed. Parallel 11/25
Zo 04-05 Hardcourt Engraved Endorsements SP Wood Auto (I LOVE IT!)
MaildayHUGE.jpg

Pic 2 & 3:
05-06 Lux Box “Triple Double” 5 Swatch Celtics Game-Used (this is sweet!)
Gerald Green/Al Jefferson/Paul Pierce/Ryan Gomes/Kendrick Perkins 74/193
LuxBox5celtsFront.jpg

LuxBox5celts.jpg

Pick 4:
Pierce 04-05 Fleer Throwbacks Defining Authentic Dual jersey/patch 11/25
Gerald Green 05-06 Topps Chrome Chosen One 204/400
Some Zo Refractors from 04-05 Finest:
Black 7/29
Red 98/149
Gomes 05-06 Topps Big Game RC Parallel 54/99
Gerald Green 05-06 Topps Big Game Picture Perfect Photoshoot Jersey 52/129
MaildayHUGE02.jpg

All comments appreciated:D

Same old boring stuff...more autos and jerseys..:lol:
BRING ON THE BASE CARDS BRAD
PS ..o ok.... yes there nice...there,ya happy now:D

lol, nah its cool brad, we can battle any time. looking at those cards it would have been a great battle though! the zo hardwood engraved is my fave, theyre awesome cards.

Damn!!! That is some sweet mail.

Its hard to pick a favourite but maybe the Pierce Ultimate Premium Patch or the 5 Swatch Celtics Game-Used.

Congrats on the sweet pick ups.

Brad the Zo's are excellent. I love the Autographics. The Pierce patches are tops as well, it's hard to pick which one is better but I like the Throwbacks.

Thanks for the comments. Maildays get better when you stick to your PC, lol. This will be the last for a while though, I'm going to try and finish my MVP collection this year if possible.
I won that Premo Patch numbered his jsy number for less than what they are selling for! haha! Nice little bargain for me.
Yeah Jim, I was going to make a comment about you liking my Zo's, but I refrained, lol.

Thanks again for the words, makes me want to stick to collecting every time I feel I should sell everything, lol.

Excellent stuff Brad.

I actually like your Pierce Premium Patch /50 and your Pierce Standout Signatures as the gems of your lot.

I can't deny that I also like your 'Zo Engraved Endorsements. You know I like those wooden ones. ;)

Congrats and I hope to see more gems from you!

Cheers~

Back
Top Bottom