More 2023 PSA Sub Reveals - Video

Firstly, thanks for displaying. A few thoughts:

• Wow! What a crazy die-cut that first card is. Must be nearly impossible to get a 10 on that…
  • Illusions that year look great. Really great
  • Test of Time is beautiful 😍
  • Had no idea Future Frames had been in other sets before this year’s Revolution…
  • The platinum red Butler looks amazing also.
  • Love the Court Kings. Going by their corners I imagine they are a tough 10 also.
  • The Topps Gallery is just a smooth, classy card
  • Do the European sets have that language on the back?
  • 🤣 had no idea Graffiti Greats had “hello my name is” on the back!

Still wiating for the baritone voiceover to come along.... Moving screen really does capture the beauty fo the card designs a lot better.

Some pretty tough cards to grade in that lot, darker edged cards, die cuts and no shortage of foil... Big and brassy ones indeed! lol

Looks like the turn around time was pretty quick too based on previosu maildays.

Firstly, thanks for displaying. A few thoughts:

• Wow! What a crazy die-cut that first card is. Must be nearly impossible to get a 10 on that…
  • Illusions that year look great. Really great
  • Test of Time is beautiful 😍
  • Had no idea Future Frames had been in other sets before this year’s Revolution…
  • The platinum red Butler looks amazing also.
  • Love the Court Kings. Going by their corners I imagine they are a tough 10 also.
  • The Topps Gallery is just a smooth, classy card
  • Do the European sets have that language on the back?
  • 🤣 had no idea Graffiti Greats had “hello my name is” on the back!

Thanks for looking mate!

Some rare die cut cards I’m leaving for now as they are just beat up for the most part and I’m not in a rush to get ones that would be below a 7 or 8. Tough.

All back pics are in my Flickr - link in sig but some of the euro ones are the same back and front but just the card number is different and some have different languages - the Japanese one looks to be the rarest so far, haven’t seen many.

I love the Topps Gallery cards - the Players Private Issue RC is one of the rarest and last I need to find for my graded chase!

Still wiating for the baritone voiceover to come along.... Moving screen really does capture the beauty fo the card designs a lot better.

Some pretty tough cards to grade in that lot, darker edged cards, die cuts and no shortage of foil... Big and brassy ones indeed! lol

Looks like the turn around time was pretty quick too based on previosu maildays.

Big and brassy ones 😂 just lucky with some I didn’t really care what the grade came back as

I think the estimate was 4 months and I had them back in 2

All back pics are in my Flickr - link in sig but some of the euro ones are the same back and front but just the card number is different and some have different languages - the Japanese one looks to be the rarest so far, haven’t seen many.

Japanese are tough, hard to find accurate checklists too.

Portuguese are even harder in my experience. Haven't found a single Olajuwon yet.

Back
Top Bottom