Hobbymonsters

hobbymonsters.com
Real Name
Jay & Nel
eBay User
hobbymonsters
COMC User
HobbyMonsters
Gonna bust a few boxes over the next couple hours intermittently between my sick boys and replying to msgs and dinner and etc

Nothing serious but picked out 4 random cheap boxes to see if I can get lucky
12-13 Momentum
13-14 Crusade
13-14 Totally Certified
14-15 UD ncaa

Gonna start shortly.

NCAA march madness missing a hit. Got 2 of the same Kendall Gill autos, have 3 of them now haha. Dodgy box?
143979614821090690445.jpg

Not the best start haha

Sweet Erving there mate, well done! Do you have a current list of boxes and prices?
I will in the next few days, need to go up to my storage container and do a stocktake and also making some big orders this week, so going to crunch some numbers, do a little homework and put out an updated list with best possible prices. Also starting to think about gearing up for some case shares/ live breaks etc. Just cruising atm, no rush, wanna do everything properly and not get overrun. Been battling with a few family health issues lately and haven't had as much time to focus on the biz. Feel free to pm anytime though mate and keep an eye out for some amazing promotions!

I will in the next few days, need to go up to my storage container and do a stocktake and also making some big orders this week, so going to crunch some numbers, do a little homework and put out an updated list with best possible prices. Also starting to think about gearing up for some case shares/ live breaks etc. Just cruising atm, no rush, wanna do everything properly and not get overrun. Been battling with a few family health issues lately and haven't had as much time to focus on the biz. Feel free to pm anytime though mate and keep an eye out for some amazing promotions!
Sweet, look forward to it!

Mate...the Doctor save the day..NICE!
I'll take the Petrovic Red Crusade, if you don't mind?

By the way, James was stoked with his little red package, and I'm taking a heap of cards to training tomorrow. so I'll get some pics for ya.

Cheers,
Marko

Back
Top Bottom