UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

On a better note.... UFC Adelaide this Sunday!!:kick::kick: Looking forward to watching the Super Samoan doing another walk off KO:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I hope the fat New Zealander gets put on his butt, want to see why he shows up to his fights out of shape? Join his fb page, all he do's is sit on his butt on fb preaching churchy crap, In his lead up to the title shot he was at the pool more than the gym lol

I hope the fat New Zealander gets put on his butt, want to see why he shows up to his fights out of shape? Join his fb page, all he do's is sit on his butt on fb preaching churchy crap, In his lead up to the title shot he was at the pool more than the gym lol
.......Churchy crap and and swimming ...not bad for a lazy K1 Champion and a top 5 UFC Ranked heavyweight:rolleyes:

.......Churchy crap and and swimming ...not bad for a lazy K1 Champion and a top 5 UFC Ranked heavyweight:rolleyes:
Only because the heavy weight is so weak that you win 2 fights in a row and it puts you in the top 5, he has a granit chin, that's all that saves him, can't wrestle, terrible shape, and when he fights anyone with skill he gets his ass handed to him hence being 1/5 in his last 6 fights entering the ufc, he's nothing more than a gate keeper, and decent fighter belts him

Hey

QDTtBwr.jpg

Brad Scott got a win

Well that was

A) Not fun to watch
B) Some horribly officiating

Sure give Stipe a title shot, but I don't see him standing a chance.

Dude looked lost on ground... against a heavily gassed Mark Hunt.

Well UFC Manilla is an event that just happened.

Really nothing to write home about, though I didn't watch the Fight Pass undercard.

Bit of hometown shenanigans with Mark Eddiva being given the nod by one judge despite being thoroughly outclassed by Makashvili, and Nover getting the win over the more deserving Yui Chul Nam. As Bloody Elbow put it;

That's absurd hometown cooking.

Mousasi and Munoz dominated, but couldn't put away their respective opponents.

Faber and Edgar fought an expected higher energy fight with a lot of dancing, feinting and scrambling, with the odd strike or counter, but bugger all else. Edgar had the clear edge, especially in the grappling, and got the consensus win.

Neil Magny moved to 7 consecutive wins in the UFC, a stat that surprised me given I barely hear about the guy, then I see he hasn't really fought anyone of note. He's a career Fight Night guy with only 2 of the 7 wins coming on a PPV.

Yet another week card, am I the only one that thinks ufc should be like boxing with it's Friday night fights every week for free, build up stars, then have way better ppv's that people would pay for because they have been following a fighter all the way up the rankings, half the fighters know one knows about and that's a problem, 7 ufc wins and a unknown, that's bad promotion what ever way it's looked at

Back
Top Bottom