MIght be hooked on Star Wars cards now....

ratsdm

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
ratsdm44
Bought the base set of Star Wars Galaxy 6 today and now I might be hooked on Star Wars cards!!!

I just love the set, I am a massive Star Wars nerd anyway and the artwork is really great.

So you may see me down in this part of the boards more often now!!

Good work mate the Galaxy series is for sure are great release!

will you just be collecting base and inserts or get into sketches?

Bought the base set of Star Wars Galaxy 6 today and now I might be hooked on Star Wars cards!!!

I just love the set, I am a massive Star Wars nerd anyway and the artwork is really great.

So you may see me down in this part of the boards more often now!!

** Another Star Wars fan - welcome !! hope we see you around these parts more often :)

Good work mate the Galaxy series is for sure are great release!

will you just be collecting base and inserts or get into sketches?

I expect I will start with some of the base until I know what to look for. But I have looked at some of the sketch cards as well and there is some really cool stuff around.

Welcome to the Star Wars addiction. By the way, there's several of us with spare SW base sets so post a wants list. Also, I recommend Jeff Allender's checklist site here to find out what's out there. The Galaxy sets are all artist interpretations of scenes and artwork associated with the Star Wars franchise (eg movie promotional posters), but most of the sets use screenshots from the movie.

i,m sorry but still think you can,t go past the original star wars series cards/movies .the first was the best then they slowly went downhill from there. i loved the first movie but after my partners kids watched that movie heaps it killed it for me .but still i am a oldie and moldie the newer movies are crap compared to origial star wars

i,m sorry but still think you can,t go past the original star wars series cards/movies .the first was the best then they slowly went downhill from there. i loved the first movie but after my partners kids watched that movie heaps it killed it for me .but still i am a oldie and moldie the newer movies are crap compared to origial star wars

Why would this stop you from collecting Star Wars cards? I prefer the original trilogy too for movies, but some of the new card sets are excellent and several are focussed on the original movies. I personally don't collect the Clone Wars sets, but those are aimed at children so I'm not really in the target market.

Depends what you like. Star Wars is way more than just the movies now, books, comic books, video games, prequals all have their place.

I prefer original movie images and expanded universe. But I didnt hate the prequals either. Actually quite liked them.

first 3 movies were the best other 3 pretty dismal.as for star wars cards sorry but i,m old school original star wars was excellent ,empire great,jedi ok those teddy bears so so.still remember when star wars came out going to the corner store and buying some wax packs aaaaahhhh the memories.the newer cards don,t hold a candle to them. and i have bought later series myself

Back
Top Bottom