Members Deal List

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Would it be possible to have some where each member can keep all their deals that they have a reply in, in a members account like in the User CP.
This would be heaps easier to manage and keep track of what you got coming in and going out. Cause if a deal thread has gone stale for a weeks or so you have to go through the pages to find them. I know this is easy to do but it would be heaps more convenient if we could have our own page for all our active deals.
just a suggestion :cool:

Perhaps subscribe to the thread ? This should then show up in your User CP.

Can't think of any other ways off the top of my head ..

I did this and it only brought up the whole deals section with everyone deals rather than the ones i have posted in. :p Could be quite difficult to do, i guess i'll just have to sift through the threads to find mine :cool:
thought it was worth asking but no drama, thanks graham

I did this and it only brought up the whole deals section with everyone deals rather than the ones i have posted in. :p Could be quite difficult to do, i guess i'll just have to sift through the threads to find mine :cool:

In the User CP it is possible to search only the threads you have subscribed too, so that should mean only say 20-50, meaning 2-3 pages rather than the whole site

you can subscribe to the threads you have posted in by clicking on the thread tools button in the thread.....

i click on the search feature and type in "Magic" for the Submit Trade Agreements forum and it shows all the threads with that in it. Pretty simple and effective :)

Back
Top Bottom