Member Thankyou Sticky

Thank you to Matt (theflyinggerco) for a 07/08 SPGU Dual Korver/Redd for my PC :thumbsup: Hopefully I can return the favour soon.

Thank you also to Andrew (adhunt99) for helping me out on a purchase a couple of weeks back. Much appreciated and hope I can return the favour.

A big thank you to HBM, loafic, Lippo, gemini0928 and Foolish for all the extra cards and my apologies if I have left anyone out its been a very hectic few weeks.

Much appreciated and hope I can return the favour to you all.
Thanks again everyone!

Thank you to Matt (theflyinggerco) for a 07/08 SPGU Dual Korver/Redd for my PC :thumbsup: Hopefully I can return the favour soon.

Sounds like Matt's on everyones Christmas list.

Thanks Matt, I really appreciate you sending me the Harris/Tinsley Dual GU (same as Benny's Korver/Redd)! You're a legend mate, well done, and a huge thanks again! :D :D :D :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I owe ya a couple!

A huge thankyou to the following 2 ozcarders;

CANTFLY. Dave gave me the 04/05 SPA set.:D:D:D:D

and

loafic. Branko gave me 2 shaqs and my first ever Bench Warmer cards:woot: Yep 2 awesome looking auto's:D:D:D:D

Thanks very much guys.

I would like to thank to... Mauro (sue_7777)

got me...

Dwight Howard UD Star Rookie which i tried busting a few boxes and still didn't get because of SP situation and pretty hard to find one... so stoked to own one finally..

Gasol #ed cards, Horcae Grant, Dwight inserts, and Dwight E-XL game used #ed i needed for my project....

It's always unexpected and awesome cards you sent me..

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart....

a HUGE thank you to theflyinggerco for sending me a heap of pistons cards, PC player cards and some rookies i needed!!! Matt youre a legend buddy!

Big thanks to chadjaja for sending me a graded Hal Greer RC. For those not in the know this is from the super sweet 61-62 Fleer set. He told me it wasn't in great condition but it looks amazing. I will post a pic when I get it scanned.

Thanks again Chad.

I would like to thank to Foolish

for sending me free Dwight parallel /67
all star GU /199
and SPGU game used cards....

and sent me free charge for express post.. you are a legend and hope i can return a favour to you......

Long live the ozcard spirit...

Thank you Foolish for the free Kyle Korver 07/08 SPGU Base card for my PC :):thumbsup: Much appreciated and if I can do anything for you, you've got my PM name ;)

Branko (loafic) is an absolute legend!!!!

Contacted me with a Harris Black Refractor I needed. I didnt have anything for him in trade, so he sends it to me anyways!!!

Now I have said I'll pay ya back, but even more so now, after a bonus card you chucked in....
Loriann Valencia Benchwarmers AUTO!!! :worthy:

AND

a DVD packed, and I MEAN PACKED! Like 4hrs worth, of Nique' Wilkins' Highlights!! I never saw much of his games, other than the famous dunks he had. Very interesting to watch.

Thanks again Brank, I owe ya man, BIG TIME!!! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom