Member from Auckland

jc22

Looking for Next Day autos
Real Name
Jonathan
eBay User
free_shipping_auctions
Hello everyone,
My name is Jonathan and I am a card collector in Auckland, New Zealand. I am also a member of HobbyKings(same username) and a member on Ebay(id is WRXSTI2).
I collect Exquisite cards, mainly rookie cards and some nice looking ones, I am thinking of collecting Dwight Howard but it might cost me a fortune to find all his high end cards. At the moment, I've got a BGS 9.5 Dwight Howard Exquisite 4 clr RC /99 coming in from the US.
I am also looking for Ultimate and SPA Logoman Autos. So if you have any, please pm me and I'll repond asap with either a trade or buy scenario.

Happy collecting

Jonathan

Pictures by wrxsti2 - Photobucket

Do you have a website showing your cards? Cheers

Nah mate - I am too lazy to set up a bucket :v:

A few of the Kiwis around here will have one though..

If you are a fan of Exquisites you should check out this shop at

320 Ponsonby Road
Ponsonby

It is actually a butchers with a side corner with cards.
The guy there has heaps of Exquisites.
He doesn't sell at Ebay prices though :cry:

Hello everyone,
My name is Jonathan and I am a card collector in Auckland, New Zealand. I am also a member of HobbyKings(same username) and a member on Ebay(id is WRXSTI2).
I collect Exquisite cards, mainly rookie cards and some nice looking ones, I am thinking of collecting Dwight Howard but it might cost me a fortune to find all his high end cards. At the moment, I've got a BGS 9.5 Dwight Howard Exquisite 4 clr RC /99 coming in from the US.
I am also looking for Ultimate and SPA Logoman Autos. So if you have any, please pm me and I'll repond asap with either a trade or buy scenario.

Happy collecting

Jonathan

http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w171/wrxsti2/

Welcome Aboard, Kiwi's are always welcome :)

Welcome JC - glad u have climbed aboard! By the way - if there's anything exciting KG-wise up there can u give me a yell...
Cheers Al

hey another Kiwi to bag out wooosh :D just kidding man

welcome to the forum... You probably have some exquisites I wish I had.

I only have the one - with another incoming.... more of a player/team collector than a set collector here.

Have fun :)

AJ

I started collecting when I was in Auckland back in 1994....
I used to go to Takapuna Card Crazy (Tod) and the one in Mid City (Laurie) and also there was one close to the 277 shopping mall... There's also this Chinese guy in the City next to the Bus Terminal :) Never been to the one in Ponsonby...

I moved back to SYdney in 2003...

Anyway, welcome to the site... Hope you enjoy your stay.... :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom