Melbourne Storm Cheats

My tip is that the license for the team will be revoked and given to the Central Coast to establish the Central Coast Bears.

News Limited owns the Storm (or has a huge stake in it) and they are moving away from the NRL - they have given up a lot of NRL power to an independent body which is being formed to run the game and this is a great "out" for them.

Just my thoughts....

Cheers
Matt

This is devastating for the game. Those who knew anything deserve what they get plus more including past players/directors/player managers. There is an argument that Manly and Parra deserve the titles just like in an Olympics rort but the Winning a premiership feeling will not be there nor the pain of losing a premiership gone. I wonder if the punters who got the tip will get paid (or done for insider/criminal info??

they mentioned to have already paid over 700grand this year alone under the table ...
also i think they should'nt allow any storm players to play origin or for Australia at all ,absolute scum melbourne they had been doing it for ages and people new about it it was only a matter of time .2 words for ya melbourne
SUCK ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

---------- Post added 22-04-2010 at 07:25 PM ----------

juddcollector i was thinking exactly the same thing about the predictors as soon as it aired this arvo (funny the first thing that come to my head footy cards)
will there be a massive drop in storm cards cause there still is a couple i need to finish a few sets haha

cheers
jono

Jeez it could go either way with the cards, will they go thru the roof because of this issue OR will the bottom fall out of the storm cards, will select even honor the storm predictors for 07 and 09 if u send them in...........I have already sent them an email asking that question.

For a lot of people it will be wait and see WRT the cards.........gonna be an interesting week on ebay that's for sure.

i dnt know much about nrl but how bad would it be if ur a fringe player and u managed to play in a gf and won it but now ur stripped from it, i would be torn apart

Anyone got a unredeemed parra predictor for 2009 lol
Putting all the scenarios together. Storm fold, there cards get pricey. the new central coast team logos are collector cards and yes, the salary cap disapears and we watch the best footy in the world:D

andddd Parra win the 2009 grand final. there is a god!!:woot:

I think it's hilarious that Parra seem to be almost begging for the title for 2009. You'd think after a 24 year drought you'd want the premiership legitimately!

Unfortunately, this could cause the Storm to fold. Not good in the AFL V NRL battle from an NRL supporter

think it's hilarious that Parra seem to be almost begging for the title for 2009. You'd think after a 24 year drought you'd want the premiership legitimately!

Obviously Storm didn't think so... Cheating is cheating. As for ivestigating parra... whoa.. Hands off a ICON lol

Back
Top Bottom