Melbourne Card-Stores

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Hey guys, i am goin to melbourne for 2 weeks on tuesday and want to know some stores in the city...
i know their have been a few of these threads started but i cant find them,
i will be checking out kickz101 like i did last time i went to melbourne and just want to know other places.

I know of card Zone opposite the vic market but its prices are insanelly high. Ive also heard of a place called Caribean Gardens, Gemz goes there from these boards might pay to drop him a PM. Hope that helps, i think card zone have a web site as well.

After searching high and low here are the only places in Melbourne that sell cards apart from newsagents that have an odd pack or two.

Caribbean Gardens
http://www.caribbeangardens.com.au/CGindex.htm

Open Wednesdays and Sundays.
Has a couple of people selling cards on tables (market style).
Good range of all US sports.

Card Zone
http://www.cardzone.com.au/

Open all the time. Don't expect good service or a smile but has heaps of packs and boxes for everything (except baseball which sucks). Has heaps of supplies as well.

Or if you are heading to Geelong check out Card Mania.
Good selection as well.
http://www.cardmania.com.au/

Enjoy your trip.

i know of a card store at the South Melbourne Markets he doesnt sell basketball packs but has a few folders of singles i duno if its worth checkin out or not i think hes more into the afl sides of things but ill give the details anyways

Collectors Fair
Stall 107 South Melbourne Market
Open: Wed 8am - 4pm
Fri 8am - 6pm
Sat 8am - 4pm
Sun 8am - 4pm

the shop is run by Charlie a realy nice guy who is always helpfull i havnt checked out his collection in a few years but i know its still there caus i pop in from time to time to check out if he has any packs and so on

Nah thats a wast of time Billy. Like you said its mainly old and new footy cards although the trip to get some dim sims almost makes it worth it :D

If you are desperate for packs then Kickz and cardzone but don't expect to pay a decent price. And you are right the service in Cardzone is pretty rude, its like you go in there and disrupt them

No need to go there for supplies with Colin around here now. Way cheaper and way better service.

yeh i know its mainly pointless but ohh well thaught i may as well chuck it up anyways haha those dimsims are known melbourne wide hey i didnt know kickz 101 sold packs? haha i made the guy at cardzoe open the doors for me 20 mins after he had closed one day :p i only go there to buy ultrapro 9 pocket holders (2nd hand too) LOL anyways ill have to check out kickz101 for packs on my way home from work. while were on the subject of card stores and so on anybody know where i can get a authentic nba jersey the ones made by rebok im having no luck so far im only finding those crapy sewn on ones

im in melboune now, chatting from a internet lounge inside my appartment block, and i just want to say thanks for the help. will defiantly check out card zone. kickz has the highest prices ever. i bought 2 packs, chrome was reasoanble $7 and then press pass was like $11 think they over charged me :) no pulls really worth mentioning, got a scott may and sean may insert which looks alright.

MetallicA' said:
im in melboune now, chatting from a internet lounge inside my appartment block, and i just want to say thanks for the help. will defiantly check out card zone. kickz has the highest prices ever. i bought 2 packs, chrome was reasoanble $7 and then press pass was like $11 think they over charged me :) no pulls really worth mentioning, got a scott may and sean may insert which looks alright.

Hello everyone I'm a newbie to the forum, but getting back into the cards. Just wondering of the places mentioned will they have common cards available to complete old sets?

I'm talking the 90's with the first set I'm looking to completed is 93-94 Skybox BBall Series 1 & 2

Nup your right out of luck there. This place or ebay is your best hope.

You could buy the complete set there for a few bucks.

chadjaja® said:
Nup your right out of luck there. This place or ebay is your best hope.

You could buy the complete set there for a few bucks.

Damn! So anybody got:

Series 1: Jerome Kersey common
Series 2: Elden Campbell common

So not even caribbean market would have them? only 5 minutes away from my work so could drop in on a wednesday

Back
Top Bottom