Meetup and Swap Day (in your local city)

Do you want a "Meet & Swap" day in your local city?

• No shizzle no nizzle!!! No!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dhcp

Fo shizzle mi niggy jiggy
Real Name
Niggy Jiggy
eBay User
osama.binladen
Hi All,

I sorta stopped collecting ... and am umming and errrring .... but I was wondering, has anyone organised a "Meetup and Swap Day" in the respective cities? :blink: :thumbsup: :blink: :D :v:

I mean, if we get people who are keen to organise, say for a particular day - where all the people interested can meet up at a venue (usually the libraries are good, as lots of table space, open, airconditioned, free, easy access/transport).

BYO drinks, computers, cards? :blink:

Has this been done? Will it work? I've noticed lots of new people since i last traded (more people from Adelaide!!! :D!!!!).

Maybe we need a State rep .... volunteers? :thumbsup:

What do you think? ;)

:wave:

Weve had a few over here in perth and incorparated it into a poker night..
Lost my dosh at the poker but got some nice trades done:thumbsup:

I dont know if this thread will achieve much but HSV006 is coming down and Spending the day at the Canning Vale Markets this Sunday

Come on down all Perthies for some trading !!! or just a chat with 2 oldies of collecting ;) lol

I only have 2 spare seats so you betta be quick :)

Think we should get another one going some time soonish if enough people were up for it?

Weve had a few over here in perth and incorparated it into a poker night..
Lost my dosh at the poker but got some nice trades done:thumbsup:

Ill be down there mate :thumbsup:
I dont know if this thread will achieve much but HSV006 is coming down and Spending the day at the Canning Vale Markets this Sunday

Come on down all Perthies for some trading !!! or just a chat with 2 oldies of collecting lol

I only have 2 spare seats so you betta be quick

Where was my invite? :cry:

Sorry bro...wasnt me who hosted it and it was a fairly small space anyways..
Im lookin to do 1 over the next few months...
Not sure on the details yet...but was thinkin more just a full on trade session with a few drinks/munchies etc..
Ill be posting up when i get my act together..:thumbsup:

Not sure on the details yet...but was thinkin more just a full on trade session with a few drinks/munchies etc..

Good idea Steve.....

OKies .... so .... i was wondering .... maybe the next step is to get some separate threads going for each state .... so from an organising/logistic perspective ...

maybe some volunteers to put out the word for their respective state ...

Any ideas/volunteers?

1. Volunteer for NSW, VIC, QLD, WA, NT, TAS and SA (plus regions too if the numbers are there)

2. Dates .... and venue ... i know the library is usually kool wid dat stuff ....

3. Promoting and spreading the word ....

any one? =)

if anything occurs in Victoria i will probably get down.... might bring a box of something to open up as well. Although hopefully age wont be a problem seeing as im 17.

lol it's cool dude...... I'll be up for a trade night or something like that! I think a group case break would be great fun too! :thumbsup:

im more then happy to host a bit of a case break/trade if anyone is keen?
Im over in craigie (near whitfords).

upto you blokes? what case should i get?

Any NT collectors? I was living in Cairns before and back in Darwin again, both places are the same, all the card shops closed, we has 5 shops in the 90s, I know there a big Jordan collector in Darwin but that all I know just me and a mate and him. Well if there a handful of people, please show your hands or if anyone know of any, PM me or something a venue can be organised, being in a city with only 95,000 people and NT people are the most laid back people in Australia, So come on Territorians show your hand, thanks

Back
Top Bottom