Mavs vs Blazers2011 Playoffs Round 1 **Spoilers Inside**

Re: Mavs vs Blazers2011 Playoffs Round 1

Might want to add *Spoilers* to the title mate ;)

Mavs 47 Blazers 37 Halftime.

POR:
L. Aldridge, 13-Pts
M. Camby, 9-Rbs
M. Camby, 3-Ast

DAL:
J. Kidd, 11-Pts
D. Nowitzki, 5-Rbs
J. Kidd, 3-Ast

---------- Post added 17-04-2011 at 01:14 PM ----------

Mavs 63 Blazers 68 7.33 to go in the last.

Blazers so close in Game 1. Mavericks had it all in Game 2 though. I see this as the Mavericks year to get to the Western Conference Finals. They are definitely not being picked by people to do it, but the West is anyone's conference. Especially with the Spurs and Lakers showing vulnerability. Go J-Kidd! Turn back the clock!! :D

watched the game live on one. i was rooting for the blazers all game and they delivered. matthews was on fire at the start, roy was effective, however terry had an awesome game. just lucky to get out with the win i think.

I just watched the game on ONE aswell. Wes Matthews was smoldering to start the game, good to see the Blazers win one at home too.

I'm a Mavs fan through and through but a bad call like that can change the result IMHO. When the ref's were reviewing the video why was the clear shot showing seperation as it was a 3 only shown after they incorrectly ruled it a 2. :mad:

Wouldnt have made a difference in the slightest! But, you have to wonder why they wouldn't have had both views avaliable to them.

Back
Top Bottom