Matt Bowen PC (Now With Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboys4lyf

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shawn
Hey guys, This is my Matty Bowen PC which is currently at 48! If you have anything I dont have please semd me a PM.

Matt Bowen PC - Photobucket

-2010 Matt Bowen Scanlens Retro #12/400
-2010 Matt Bowen Champions Superstar Gem
-2010 Matt Bowen Champions JDC
-2010 Matt Bowen Champions Common
-2010 Matt Bowen Common Tag
-2010 Matt Bowen Footyplays Tazo
-2010 Matt Bowen Telegraph Queensland
-2010 Matt Bowen Telegraph Cowboys
-2009 Matt Bowen Classic Top Tryscorer
-2009 Matt Bowen Classic common (Signed & Unsigned)
-2009 Matt Bowen Colour Figurine
-2009 Matt Bowen Sticker
-2009 Matt Bowen Champions JDC
-2009 Matt Bowen Champions common (Signed & Unsigned)
-2009 Matt Bowen Telegraph Foil
-2009 Matt Bowen Telegraph
-2009 Matt Bowen Footy Frames Tazo
-2008 Matt Bowen Centenary platinum
-2008 Matt Bowen Centenary common (Signed & Unsigned)
-2008 Matt Bowen Champions Gem
-2008 Matt Bowen Champions Holofoil
-2008 Matt Bowen Champions Common
-2008 Matt Bowen Telegraph
-2007 Matt Bowen Invincible Common (Signed & Unsigned)
-2007 Matt Bowen Champons Sketch
-2007 Matt Bowen Champions Holofoil
-2007 Matt Bowen Champions Common
-2007 Matt Bowen Gold Series Footy Tazo
-2006 Matt Bowen Invincible Allstars
-2006 Matt Bowen Invincible JDC
-2006 Matt Bowen Invincible Common
-2006 Matt Bowen Accolades Footy faces
-2006 Matt Bowen Accolades Common (Signed & Unsigned)
-2006 Matt Bowen 3D Shattering Tazo
-2006 Matt Bowen Silver Tazo
-2006 Matt Bowen Hotshots Tazo
-2005 Matt Bowen Power Playmakers
-2005 Matt Bowen Power Common
-2005 Matt Bowen Tradition Club Heroes
-2005 Matt Bowen Tradition Tri Nations
-2005 Matt Bowen Tradition Parrafoil
-2005 Matt Bowen Tradition Common
-2004 Matt Bowen Authentic Common
-2004 Matt Bowen Telegraph
-2003 Matt Bowen XL Common
-2003 Matt Bowen Telegraph
-2002 Matt Bowen Challenge Common
-2002 Matt Bowen Telegraph

-2008 Matt Bowen Centenary common

i might sound like a fool after asking, but what is the actual difference between the 2 cards???

how expensive is one compared to the other

-2008 Matt Bowen Centenary common

i might sound like a fool after asking, but what is the actual difference between the 2 cards???

how expensive is one compared to the other

The platnium is the most expensive of the two. I believe all platium cards were a part of a limited set/series. for the most popular players - some of the platium cards were priced crazy on ebay :blink:. cowboys4lyf must have picked this one up on ebay when the sets were broken up. Appearance wise, ive never had a platium card so feel free to correct me, but i believe that they have silver like ("platium") markings on the card instead of the gold....at this point im unsure if that is 100% correct so cowboys4lyf might have to tell you properly later :thumbsup:
Brplat

The platnium is the most expensive of the two. I believe all platium cards were a part of a limited set/series. for the most popular players - some of the platium cards were priced crazy on ebay :blink:. cowboys4lyf must have picked this one up on ebay when the sets were broken up. Appearance wise, ive never had a platium card so feel free to correct me, but i believe that they have silver like ("platium") markings on the card instead of the gold....at this point im unsure if that is 100% correct so cowboys4lyf might have to tell you properly later :thumbsup:
Brplat

The platinum cards came with the master collection & it is a silver instead of gold (like the commons).

i might have some elder daily telegraph cards other wise nah. but i dont see no 07 invicible sig redemption ther lol

Brplat

You're right.. The Centenary Master Set was limited to only 250 sets.. And they are HARD to get individual cards or team sets for.. The only way that happened was with people breaking up a LIMITED EDITION set for $$$$.. Which.. Is CRAZY.. Only someone who isn't a collector would do that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom