Massacre at AAMI

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Thought id start a thread to rub salt in the wounds of all Essendon supporters on this board.

ADELAIDE 188 to ESSENDON 50

Man their are some shit players on essendons list.
That courtney Johns is a joke, yeah he kicked 2goals but he had 4 goals kicked on him in the space of 8 minutes by Hentschel.
Bolton, Dyson, Johns, Slattery, Welsh are just a few of their shitter players.
LOL Heffernan was probally BOG for the Dons and he isnt even good. And sheeds rotations were SHOCKING, maybe he's losing it...

Roo gets the three brownlow votes for sure!!
but how bout Johncock and McLeods marks, HOLY S**T some of the marks of the season were displayed last night.

and to end the thread:

16 Essendon 10 1 0 9 854 1128 75.71 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah terrible from the Dons, I think last night and today we saw 2 of the best preformances from the sides that are a class above the rest. Crows and West Coast.

jvalles69 said:
Yeah terrible from the Dons, I think last night and today we saw 2 of the best preformances from the sides that are a class above the rest. Crows and West Coast.

Throw the pies in there aswell JV :)

it was just one of those games where every single crow played very well, or friggin amazing. everything just fell into place for us, very enjoyable to watch :D

great way to celebrate mcleod's 250th, an absolute champion, he played a great game. :D

btw, i think our percentage jumped about 20% last night as well :shock:

Mcleod's grab was a beauty!!!

Good old Bombers, i dont feel sorry for ya one bit!

hehe.... Peveril you can add along in that list.

Oh and Jason Winderlich in the best LMAO!!!

Disgracful performance....at this level no team should be embarrassed like that!!! Sheedy should be sacked..!!!

Rub it in, I don't mind. I actually flew to Adelaide to witness it first hand.

I'm not concerned, I knew we were due for some time down the bottom, just didn't necessarily think it should be this far down the bottom ;)

Our time will come again, a loss like that one is sometimes what it takes to turn a club around.

And I am in complete agreement about one K. Sheedy. Thought it was a disaster when we signed him for three years last time, I think he's coaching purely to get McHale's record, and doesn't give two shits about the future of the club.

agreed bargey.. gary o should be coaching right now.. or bring back harvey to take the reigns...

but even then, our list hasnt got enough stable players to cover injuries etc.. should be a blockbuster against the cats this week

oh and no one is asking for you to feel sorry for us.. i mean why? what for? i dont why should an opposing fan? we're dumb enough not to blood kids to cover for lloyd/hird/fletcher.. so serves them right.. and even ontop of that.. we won't stay down for long, and i know that.. im just going with the flow.. nothing i can say or do about it will change things

p.s you cant say heff isnt that good.. just because he didnt have a home with the dees doesnt make him a bad player..

Back
Top Bottom