Marvel Masterpieces Set 1 & AVP: Requiem break w/Scans.

Dangerskillz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
hey guys,

went to Nexus Toy Fair in East Vic Park yesterday decided on getting a few boxes from a Non-Sport card dealer that lives in Albany of all places.

Anyway got 2 sketches to add to my PC.

Start with the AVP: Requiem

avpautopiece.jpg

Both these cards are sold already ;)
1278815064.jpg

Tone Rodriguez 167/ 313 - really dig the use of blue in this sketch:thumbsup:

okay so Marvel Masterpiece Set 1 (the only set i need in terms of a base set....so i have all 3 now and boy these cards are nice)
here's an example of them...
MarvelMasterpiecesSet1example_0002.jpg

the top 3 are variant base foil cards (Fleer) so they came out a bit darker..middle 3 is a set of 3 chase cards by Arthur Adams...and the bottom 3 are foil border variants of the base cards (Upper Deck)...

and the sketch was....
1278814971.jpg

Kate 'Red' Bradley - this is my second card i have of hers and i really like her work...aways full colour and detail. This card in particular is part of a hockey series she done for this set...think its the Punisher vs. Some dude in a wheres wally top.

The box came with 2 sets of the 90 card base set...so if anybody is interested in them lmk....i also have another base card set of number 3 u can have.

thanks for looking guys!

Series 1 was a nice set. Some fab artwork on the base sets.

Still think the 96 (i think ?) set takes the cake. Loved the mirage cards and inserts and the artwork was amazing (Boris & Julie i think).

Nice hit with the Reiko auto, liked her in 24.

Cheers mate.

Yeah moved that auto over to tak whos collecting the set.

Will need to check some of the early MM series base sets out!

Nice cards there mate!

What year is the Masterpiece set/cards you are selling? And please PM me a price! :D

Nice cards there mate!

What year is the Masterpiece set/cards you are selling? And please PM me a price! :D

Thanks mate.

I believe the Set 1 is 2007..

I'll PM you a price soon mate...need to get my head around postage for ya.

Thanks mate.

I believe the Set 1 is 2007..

I'll PM you a price soon mate...need to get my head around postage for ya.

Ah ha.... i have the 2007 base set :D Its a pretty good looking set IMO. ;)

If you have any other sets let me know!!

I can't believe they used the same venom card in Series 1 as they did series 3... That's just slack.

Cracked a box of MM3's on the weekend and to be honest I was less than impressed.

Back
Top Bottom