Manimalistic mail, Dec 2016 edition (photos now added)

nichj99

Faried PC Battle Champion
Real Name
josh
eBay User
blue_1stp_klosr
Had a rather large shipment arrive on Monday. Showed off some of it on Facebook but of course it needs an appearance here.

Another one for the acetate side pc
IMG_2259.JPG

Two for the Iverson side PC.
IMG_2260.JPG
IMG_2261.JPG

A couple more for the UD black set chase. Love the patch on the Billups!

IMG_2262.JPG
IMG_2263.JPG
IMG_2264.JPG

New additions to the tie dye set chase. I have a bunch at comc still that takes me to 166/300 owned

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2266.JPG

IMG_2267.JPG

Now on to the Andrew Bynum PC pick ups...
IMG_2268.JPG

Continued next post

Last edited:
IMG_2269.JPG

IMG_2270.JPG

Certified black 1/1!
IMG_2271.JPG

Ultimate collection rookie auto (set redemption) #/5 - his rarest rookie auto made
IMG_2272.JPG

Quad Auto from UD Black #/10
IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2274.JPG

Now on to the Faried!

Lame patch but it completes the rainbow. Only copy I've ever seen.
IMG_2275.JPG

IMG_2276.JPG

Galactic parallel!
IMG_2277.JPG

Goldddd!
IMG_2278.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome mail day and post the other stuff, being bored at least passes the time and you forget being bored

OHHH MY now that was some hella mailday! there was that much I don't even know what to comment on! But I will say those last 2 Farieds are insane!

Gearing up for another solid run at the PC showdown I see.... I love an inscription but would have much rather 'Manimal' unless he happens to be a Nugget for life! Not messing around with those Tie Dyes or Bynums either!

Impressive as always.

Gearing up for another solid run at the PC showdown I see.... I love an inscription but would have much rather 'Manimal' unless he happens to be a Nugget for life! Not messing around with those Tie Dyes or Bynums either!

Impressive as always.

He already has a "manimal" inscription auto so this was nice to pair with it.

Thanks for taking the time to comment guys.

I've also opened up an instagram for my Faried PC - manimalcards35

HOLY MOLY!!! :woot::woot::woot: BAM!!! That was a super SIIIIIICK Manimal Mailday SERIOUSLY!!! So much but I'm loving the Noir logoman tag auto just love it man well done!

That tag booklet is nuts. Heaps of nice additions there. I am a fan of the tie dye sets so I look forward to seeing it completed!

Back
Top Bottom