Mail Day Dilemma

Avonc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cam
eBay User
456cam
Just got in 2 large boxes of low/mid end cards.
Now to get it past my wife I've said no peeking it's
your birthday present (a month away). So I now have
4 weeks to something (or two) that would look like
they came in these boxes.
Any ideas appreciated, remembering us collectors
spend most of our spare cash on attached picture.
I will not accept " man up you pussy" own up to what
you got either.
DSC08438.JPG

Just tell her you had to trick her with those 2 massive boxes when in reality it’s a box of $5 chocolates and a Bunnings gift card she will be getting for her birthday 🥳

Also enjoy sleeping on the lounge post her Birthday and you could use those boxes to pack your belongings into if you don’t think of something decent as a present soon! 😂

Go to Woolies/Coles and pickup a bunch of HelloFresh meals to place inside :lol:

orrrr...
Reuse all the empty trading card boxes inside so when she opens it at first she's confused and a little mad.. then inside each box fill them with a small unique gift and tell her each day she can open one... you can have stuff like small jewellery, date nights planned on cards, back rubs redeemable at home, gift vouchers for her favourite stores, movie tickets, spa days, float sessions etc inside each one.

Go to Woolies/Coles and pickup a bunch of HelloFresh meals to place inside :lol:

orrrr...
Reuse all the empty trading card boxes inside so when she opens it at first she's confused and a little mad.. then inside each box fill them with a small unique gift and tell her each day she can open one... you can have stuff like small jewellery, date nights planned on cards, back rubs redeemable at home, gift vouchers for her favourite stores, movie tickets, spa days, float sessions etc inside each one.
We all know what back rubs lead to haha

Back
Top Bottom