Luke Lewis

:( Luke Lewis definitely one of my favourite non Canterbury players. A prolific try scorer too!

Thats really disheartening to hear, he has been a great mentor and consitent player, gives his all and loyal to what jersey he puts on. Yet has been treated like a piece of garbage, waste of space. its so wrong, I really hope knights pick him up as he will be a great addition to the club and role model for their young players

Thats really disheartening to hear, he has been a great mentor and consitent player, gives his all and loyal to what jersey he puts on. Yet has been treated like a piece of garbage, waste of space. its so wrong, I really hope knights pick him up as he will be a great addition to the club and role model for their young players
Exactly Jaede. Just what the club needs.

No loyalty from Clubs. Luke Lewis looks to become a Knight or Stormer as Sharks say no money left.

I'm not sure where the info has come from and I cant find anything to confirm but I'm sure it was in the press that he signed with the Sharks for 1 year before the finals began.

:( Luke Lewis definitely one of my favourite non Canterbury players. A prolific try scorer too!

I think he would be one of everyone's favourites, great player and seemingly a good man as well.

Ross

If the club has no money to make him an offer close to what he is worth then cant blame them too much other than stuffing up their finances.

If theyve got the cash and dont wanna hand it over then that's different. Loyalty once went both ways now days it doesn't go either

Come to the Storm 'Young' Luke.

Brilliant consistent player who could play almost any club no problem

Yeah letting Peats go was a massive mistake IMO. Like Rein, De Gois is also average at best.
I agree with you there re peats

Wish Foran lost the plot sooner so we could of kept peats and off load him.

Spine of French, gutherson, Norman and peats wouldn't of been too bad

I think this will be the biggest issue for Parra next year, 3 pretty inexperienced players in the spine when you add in Pritchard

Yeah I rate French. He is a special talent that's for sure. Gutho goes alright also - was brilliant to watch this year.

Word is Ben Hunt is considering a switch to Parra next year to play alongside Norman again. Hope it's not true... Any chance the Broncos have of winning a Premiership in the next 3 years heavily rely upon Milford and Hunt both staying at the Broncos. It is almost funny in a way considering Hunt pretty much single handedly lost the Broncos the Premiership.

Back
Top Bottom