Status
Not open for further replies.

Cebru

Huh?
Real Name
Clint
Howdy strangers! :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is well and happy, more so with the off season =/

Looking to end a period of procrastination re: the PC, and would like to downsize a little (which may or may not have anything to do with Minnesota's once-every-twenty-year draft success =P)..

I believe I have priced these well enough to move, although as always there's room for negotiation; some prices will have more room to move than others. If anything grabs you, hit me up and hopefully we can work something out. I may even be feeling generous, or low in self-worth and agree to a steal, who knows... Please either reply to this thread or send a PM, whichever works for you, and I will respond to each in time-stamp order out of fairness and not favouring the cunts I like over the fuckers I don't like :red:

All prices include postage for within-Australia deals (standard or registered depending), and any international postage can be worked out prior to a deal being finalised.

KLove%20AU%20Priced.jpg

Thank you for having a browse through these, hope to hear from you; no offers considered insulting or rude. If nothing tickles ya, sorry for wasting those past couple of minutes of your life :p

All the best to each of you. Enjoy!
- Clint

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest so far, all replied to. Will update what's available very soon.

Majority still in need of movement, no sense resisting temptation :whistle:

Apologies, got called away for a week on f.a notice n didn't take lappy. Picking up from where left off with a couple of peeps, will respond in turn and update the availables pronto.
Cheers all, enjoy!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom