Looking for values

Jason C

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jayandkaz
Hi All,

I'm looking for values of some of my collection.

Theres 4 Topps Stadium Printing Plates, 1 of Kerry Kittles and 3 of Terrell Brandon, another 1/1 Terrell Brandon card. Various rookie cards like Kevin Garnett, Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan Topps Finest cards.

Autographics, Shoe cards etc etc

Thanks in advance

nbacards.jpg

Jason that's a real good lot of cards. The Chris Anstey Autographics /50, Rubies /50 are stand outs. The other cards are solid as well, some may sell around $30, a few of them are better base RC (rookie cards). The stacked cards also look promising, the Terrell Brandon Essential Credentials and there's another one below it, check what the serial numbers are. They are popular amongst collectors. Take another couple more photos of those stacked cards and I'll let you know if there's anything good there.

Thank you. Here are some more pictures of stuff I found, didn't realise I owned so many Essential Credentials

These are Jersey and Floor Cards

nbagame.jpg

Essential Credentials

Mitch Richmond 36/60
Mitch Richmond 03/21
Cederic Ceballos 27/39
Derek Anderson 27/63
Shawn Kemp 29/29
Donyell Marshall 21/32
Charles Oakley 16/48
Glen Rice 11/63
Glen Rice 17/28
Mitch Richmond 42/65
Felipe Lopez 61/80
Michael Doleac 17/81
Larry Hughes 52/90
Jerry Stackhouse 36/51

nbaess1.jpg

nbaess2.jpg

Terrell Brandon Cards

Essential Credentials 06/46
Essential Credentials 02/35
Autographics 33/50
Intensity Gold 19/25
A Piece Of History 22/25
Supreme Court Collection 05/20
First Day Issue 07/25 (Jersey Number)
Platinum Edition 50/50
2000 SPx 01/25
Triple Hardcourt with Kevin Garnett and Wally Szczerbiak 100/100
Fab Floor Triples with Kevin Garnett and Wally Szczerbiak
Super Script 05/25
Tremendous Trios Jerseys with Kevin Garnett and Wally Szczerbiak
Alley-Oops Team Ups Jerseys with Kevin Garnett 036/100
Game Worn Jersey 03/33
Game Worm Jersey 20/28
Focus Jersey Numbers 06/10
Fleer Premium 001/100
01-02 SPx Spectrum 17/25
Ultimate Collection 23/25
Triple Overtime Jerseys 01/50
Autographed Player's Club Worn Jersey 12/50
Ultimate Victory 02/25

nbat.jpg

I didn't see anything particularly good from the jersey lot, but out if those, the ones which will have good resale are the Authenkicks and the Ewing Shoe cards.

The 97-98 Essential Credentials (neon green and pink) are the more desirable ones. The 98-99 ones aren't quite as sought after but still command a decent price. I see the Richmond, Ceballos and Kemp lower numbered cards as fetching a good price.

You can try getting in touch with this guy http://www.tc-collector.com/Ced67_36.html
regarding the Terrell Brandon cards, as he seems to be a player collector who may pay a slight premium if it's a card that he wants. Otherwise, Terrell Brandon has a bit of a poor following amongst collectors.

Thanks for the information. I'll hit that guy up about my Brandons soon and will probably put some of the cards up for sale soon.

Back
Top Bottom