Looking for Shaq, Dwight Howard, Kobe, Michael Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
what types of Shaq auto's you after?

I have a few i am willing to sell. I will list them on ebay for you to buy if you want.

I am looking to sell 2 at the moment, one fresh ink numbered to 200 and one champagne toast numbered to 75.

what types of Shaq auto's you after?

I have a few i am willing to sell. I will list them on ebay for you to buy if you want.

I am looking to sell 2 at the moment, one fresh ink numbered to 200 and one champagne toast numbered to 75.

Please let me know the price you're after. Thanks.

Except for 1 Ultra-Rare Fleer Insert in 94, I have EVERY single Shaq from Cole High School cards to 5Sport Autos, every Classic auto, to $1,500-$2,000 Sprint, Classic, & Assests Phone Cards, and ALL cards from his Rookie Year(UD, Fleer, Hoops, etc.) through 94-95 season. I have most from 95-97, then random Rare Inserts from late 90's, including All Atomic Refractors, Platinums, & PMG Ruby & PMG Champsionship. And Prob 100+ autos, including ScoreBoards, Classic Convention, Redeptions, and the extremely Limited Pack-Pulls. They are my Dad's & he went real Obssesive-Complusive on this collection in the 90s; he spent more than $100,000. But he is between jobs & needs $$$, so he tasked me with getting rid of ALL his cards. If you speak PayPal, I've got what you're looking for. I'm in the States, but would love to work something out with you. Let me know what you want, I'll check & take pics, then we'll work something out on how to get this done. Nothing would make me happier than to get you the Shaqs you're wanting....

Except for 1 Ultra-Rare Fleer Insert in 94, I have EVERY single Shaq from Cole High School cards to 5Sport Autos, every Classic auto, to $1,500-$2,000 Sprint, Classic, & Assests Phone Cards, and ALL cards from his Rookie Year(UD, Fleer, Hoops, etc.) through 94-95 season. I have most from 95-97, then random Rare Inserts from late 90's, including All Atomic Refractors, Platinums, & PMG Ruby & PMG Champsionship. And Prob 100+ autos, including ScoreBoards, Classic Convention, Redeptions, and the extremely Limited Pack-Pulls. They are my Dad's & he went real Obssesive-Complusive on this collection in the 90s; he spent more than $100,000. But he is between jobs & needs $$$, so he tasked me with getting rid of ALL his cards. If you speak PayPal, I've got what you're looking for. I'm in the States, but would love to work something out with you. Let me know what you want, I'll check & take pics, then we'll work something out on how to get this done. Nothing would make me happier than to get you the Shaqs you're wanting....

Pictures would be nice and the price you're asking. Thanks.

matty4292 where are you? :lol:

demarcuscousinsrookiethreadpatch.jpg

i got a dwight howard production line jersey /399 from donruss 10-11 a kobe bryant rookies and stars longevity saphire cut /25 and kobe base rookies from hoops and skybox all mint. msg me if ya interested mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom