OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Hi all,

I run an Australian owned trading card website called MERQARY.com. The site is built to allow you to upload and manage your collection digitally in what we call a Trophy Room. We have also just launched a trading card dedicated Marketplace which links to your Trophy Room. This means, when you purchase a card on the MERQARY Marketplace, the digital copy of the card automatically transfers into your Trophy Room once the purchase is complete making managing your collection SO much easier!

As you can see from my signature below, I am a big Paul George collector (you can see my Trophy Room in the link in my sig) and I am not very familiar with NFL cards and in particular who the rookies are. I have just downloaded the 2021 Panini Select checklist and am waiting to identify who the rookies are before I upload it to the live site.

I am looking for someone to help me out with this and potentially take on the role of downloading and adding attributes to all NFL (and other sports) checklists. If this is something that might interest you, please reach out to me!

Thanks,

Brendan

Back
Top Bottom