looking for a set to collect

magohaydz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hayden
Hi guys,
Im normally an NBA collector, but I also have a file full of other cool stuff like Beavis & Butt-Head, Ren and Stimpy, Power Rangers, TMNT, Simpsons. What I would like is to find a new non-sport set to collect. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Family Guy, South Park, anything alcohol related, marijuana, tattoos - something a little different. I have seen Family Guy cards on ebay but only to buy as a set. BORING! I want to bust a box and pull some inserts and stuff.

There's a checklist site here that would give you an idea of the range out there. However, if you're looking for boxes, you are better off with fairly recent stuff. As well as inserts, there's autographs, costume cards and sketches in different sets. Pick a TV series you like: there's always good scifi cards around plus some other stuff like Dexter (about to be released), CSI, 24. There's also a lot of movie related releases but they tend to only be scifi or kids movies (with few inserts for kids movies sets). Steer clear of Inkworks sets unless you have looked them up first because Inkworks went out of business so any redemptions are not redeemable.

Back
Top Bottom