liverpool rule

Given is easily the best keeper in the league , compare the back 4 that the other 3 keepers play behind of and then compare them to who Given has had to play behind at Newcastle . No comparison easily the best keeper . Sad to see him leave the toon !!

Given is easily the best keeper in the league , compare the back 4 that the other 3 keepers play behind of and then compare them to who Given has had to play behind at Newcastle . No comparison easily the best keeper . Sad to see him leave the toon !!

I guess you got a point there buddy:v:

well done austinlee316 u are a good man very good point there have to agree 100% GIVEN is easily the best keeper in the league even though his not at the toon anymore but i think harper will do a fine job for us..

jono

Yeah your right mate I think Harper will be a really good keeper for us and in a couple of years Krul i think will be just as good if not better than Given . Just have to wait and see.

Hi

Since youre all soccer fans

Any of you guy collect high end soccer cards. I am looking to get a case of unique 09

Let me know if anyone is intrested in buying some

Hi

Since youre all soccer fans

Any of you guy collect high end soccer cards. I am looking to get a case of unique 09

Let me know if anyone is intrested in buying some

I would be interested... Depending on the price but. Would love to get some more Torres cards:)

Yeh I think no one posted the win coz we are still celebrating and no one had time:p YEEE HAAA Sucked UTD HAHAHA:D:D:lol::worthy:

oh yeh!!! 5-0 Aston Villa, Gerrard scores a super hat-trick....

Cmon Man UTD!! keep these losses up:p

Just an update for anyone who doesn't know: Liverpool v Chelsea UEFA Champions League Quarter Final. This is the third time in a row we are versing Chelsea... weird. Lucky we don't have Riise to score an own goal:p

Back
Top Bottom