liverpool rule

Good job! You guys beat Blackburn. Torres was very good.:D Bloody Macheda is an absolute legend. United has got this in the bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::p

I watched the whole game what an absolute cracker of a finish from Torres from that first goal! Agger's was pretty damn good aswell:D Lets just hope that Utd lose their next 2 games and we win all of em but the next game for us is against Arsenal eep...

Well it is a true fact. United are playing like crap at the moment and their still winning!!!!

Macheda= The New breed of Cristiano Ronaldos

Sorry guys, i'm getting to far ahead of myself saying that United is going to win the title. Both teams have a great chance but United are still going to win!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

UNITED ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, i'm getting to far ahead of myself saying that United is going to win the title. Both teams have a great chance but United are still going to win!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

UNITED ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever mate..:rolleyes: LIVERPOOL FTW!!!!:fist: lol:)

What a game!! I have hardly any fingernails left!:p Liverpool still in with the slightest chance:D

Get this one straight mate. Man Utd aren't greedy, they are just good enough to win it million of times, so stop complaining and GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!

the only reason your so good is because you made a few good investments and made alot of money. give us some cash and we will smash Man U.

LIVERPOOL TO WIN THE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD. Ha, we beat middlesbrough 2-0!!! It was the other way around when u guys plyed Boro. Good Luck tommorow night.

Back
Top Bottom