Little Lakers Mailday

Mused

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aaron
Have had a little break from collecting recently but threw a couple of bucks in for a mixer group break a few weeks ago. Cards finally arrived. Here they are:

- Intrigue Ryan Kelly Rookie Auto 43/149
fo1r7tw.jpg

- Intrigue Antawn Jamison Red White and Blue auto (oncard) 31/99
b78INjm.jpg

- Innovation Cazzie Russell patch/auto 6/25
CqLJ0QA.jpg

- Court Kings Magic Johnson box topper auto
NPYGiit.jpg

- Kobe cracked ice graded 9.5
PAci3Z2.jpg

REDEMPTIONS:

2013 Preferred Sihouettes - Shaquille O'Neal (I believe it will look something like this http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/comm...eferred-shaquille-oneal-silhouette-35.178804/)

2013 Panini Signatures - 2014 Pick 7 (Julius Randle)

Think I paid $50 for the break so really happy with the result. Love that I finally landed a Magic auto but box toppers are inconveniently huge! haha

Last edited:
Oh totally forgot! Also got the following (redemptions so not worth taking a photo of):

2013 Preferred Sihouettes - Shaquille O'Neal
2013 Panini Signatures - 2014 Pick 7 (Julius Randle)

Box topper auto is a great hit and getting the shaq and Kobe aswell that is a sensational result!

Did real well on that $50 investment! I love boxtoppers - like little pieces of art!

Yeah im really happy for a $50 investment. Box toppers im still not convinced about. Awfully difficult to keep this thing pristine!

Nice hit! Any chance you can get the box topper graded?
Also, if you don't mind me asking, who did you break with?

I can't say im into grading too much (mostly because I've never done it before apart from at cardgradingaustralia) but thats probably not a bad idea to get it done by Beckett. I'd need to look into whats involved.

To be honest I cant remember who I got that with now. I usually break with Mojobreak in the USA if they have a good discount but im pretty sure this one wasn't from them.

Shaq redemption from this was fulfilled by Panini very quickly! Probably the quickest redemption ive had! Here it is:

OHLe2jD.jpg

#23/35

Back
Top Bottom