Lions win at Subbi

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Suprised that their has been no mention of this on here, they were playing like$8.50 for a win and hadn't won in Perth since 2001 and they got home quite comfortablly in the end. Its amazing what a half dozen changes can do to a team lol, same could be said about Melbourne today winning with so many outs and fielding such a young side.
But i couldnt beleive that result last night and it was good to see Brown kicked a bag of goals finally lol :lol:

Where do people see West Coast at, i think they have only won 2 matches over the last 2 months which is preety ordinary considering they are the Preimers :p
Also i think its a joke if Cousins plays again this year, you cant beat an addiction in a couple of months and i dont see how a guy can get rewarded to waltz right back into his side after using drugs. Their was a player at Carlton a few years ago who got caught using drugs and immediatly sacked, why should preety boy Cousins be any different??

Suprised that their has been no mention of this on here, they were playing like$8.50 for a win and hadn't won in Perth since 2001 and they got home quite comfortablly in the end. Its amazing what a half dozen changes can do to a team lol, same could be said about Melbourne today winning with so many outs and fielding such a young side.
But i couldnt beleive that result last night and it was good to see Brown kicked a bag of goals finally lol :lol:

Where do people see West Coast at, i think they have only won 2 matches over the last 2 months which is preety ordinary considering they are the Preimers :p
Also i think its a joke if Cousins plays again this year, you cant beat an addiction in a couple of months and i dont see how a guy can get rewarded to waltz right back into his side after using drugs. Their was a player at Carlton a few years ago who got caught using drugs and immediatly sacked, why should preety boy Cousins be any different??

Yeh great win by the Lions certainly helped our cause!! :) .

Brown got 4 and i think the real big story was Brennan kickin 4! This kid could be anything, i hope he can string a few brilliant games together cos he may be a star of the future.

As for the Cousins saga lets just leave it alone. However once his injury is cleared up he will no doubt be back in there.

All I can say is if I was gutted by the Saint Kilda loss then I was devestated by this loss.........I have to agree with the Metal Man, West Coast have only won 2 times in the last two months and they look pretty ordinary at the minute. If it wasn't for the 9-0 start they would not even be with a chance of a top 4 spot !!!

I am driving down to MLB for a West Coast game very soon so I hope they play a lot better than they have been or I will be having a very frustrating long weekend in MLB :mad:

I'll be honest, I couldn't care where my team came the next year if it meant we won a Premiership the year before......sure it would be nice to back it up but I am still on a high from last years Premiership - I still can't believe I managed to get tickets to the GF (At cost) and watch one of the best GF's ever :) That being said, losing at home to a team that hasn't won for 7 games is very annoying :p

West Coasts season is on the line. They will no doubt make the finals, but will be lacking momentem if things continue this way.

Great win by the Lions, but lets hope they fall back to earth after getting smashed by the Dees next week!!

Lets do it Dees!

Can anyone pinpoint why West Coast are playing so bad by their standards? Both Sydney and West Coast have made the last two Grand Finals, could this be wearing the players out? I personally think the whole Ben Cousins thing would be distracting.

Can anyone pinpoint why West Coast are playing so bad by their standards? Both Sydney and West Coast have made the last two Grand Finals, could this be wearing the players out? I personally think the whole Ben Cousins thing would be distracting.

Yeah...it would be distracting....but it would also be other teams becoming accustomed to how they play.

It also goes to show that the draft system is working....:thumbsup:

love ya sig Benny J :worthy:
You going to the Pineapple after the game on Saturday? Should be some good fun and hopefully we get at least half a dozen players there. :thumbsup:

Yeah....i will be there mate. I was talking to mousey on 121s.com and it sounds like there is at least one other guy off that site going.

Should be a good night.

Back
Top Bottom