Lebron's getting cocky now...

nvd001

Knicks Baby!!
Real Name
Evan
eBay User
nvd001
he has his first game winner under his belt and now he thinks he can just bury 3 pointers to win games now ;) LOL

104-101 v the hornets today with a 3 pointer to break the tie at the buzzer!!

mind you they almost handed the hornets the W!! Bron could of put it out of their reach 20 odd seconds earlier but was blocked on a driving layup.

anyway, anyother great effort by the king, and the cavs definitely have some momentum going into the playoffs!!

anyone think they will make it past the first round?? who are they due to play??

personally i think lebron is going to go nuts in the playoffs, probably avg around the 40ppg mark, which will probably see them through to the second round, depending on their first round matchup is of course.

hell yeah!! he has been dying to make the playoffs for 3 years now, and i dont think he is going to disappoint!! should be good to watch, if bloody Austar stop playing crappy spurs games all the time!!

have also since looked back at nba.com and they must have ruled it was only a 2 pointer. they had it at 104-101 when it happened but has been changed back to 103-101!!

nvd001 said:
if bloody Austar stop playing crappy spurs games all the time!!

DANG... the last "crappy spurs game" they played was a Mavs win @ Spurs.....

lol.

Hmmm, wonder tho, how will LBJ go. We'll have to wait and see... I'm thinking he'll fall tho... 1st round exit. Possibly V Wizards.

MavsMan© said:
DANG... the last "crappy spurs game" they played was a Mavs win @ Spurs.....

lol.
LOL i got nothing against the mavs, and nothing really against the spurs i suppose, it's just i get sick of watching them play 1 or even both games each week when there are so many other great matchups on!!

Totally agree, just stirrin ya!

Great to see the Mavs game, but get sick of so many Spurs games.

I thought the other week it was a Bucks game, but nope, another Spurs one....

true that!! i remember a month or 2 ago, it was a thursday (so it could have been the Aussie TV game?!?) and the Cavs were playing the Nuggets!! maybe its just me being a melo fan, but i would have loved to have seen this game as opposed to a freaking spurs game which i remember was on!!

i mean Lebron v Carmelo is a great matchup, and to top it off the game ended up going into OT as well!! would have been great to watch!!

instead we get spurs v bobcats or some shit like that and watch a no contest game where the spurs beat them buy like 20-30 points! Crappy austar!!! :mad: :mad:

you gotta remember we get espn pacific rim...so they tailor the games to their major audiences (ie brazillians and argentines) so you get a lot of spurs games coz of manu and when nene is playing you get a lot of nuggs games, and suns for barbosa...they have showed a lot of bucks games for us aussies too...

it's true...they have shown a fair share of bucks games too, which is fair enough!!

i would rather see every team like at least once then the spurs or the bucks every week?!?

I only ever saw two Minnesota games the entire time I had Austar. One loss against Jazz... and I don't recall our other opponent was prolly Spurs LMAO

white_chocolate_55 said:
hmmm .. well of late i can see the cavs getting past the first round to be booted out 2nd round in a tight series.. depending on how he plays, and depending on his team mates that dont seem to do much

agreed. If Lebron is getting everyone involved and dominating the scoring sheet, they're a great team. If Flip Murray and Hughes can get over 15 they're a better team. If Drew Gooden and Z dominate inside (as they have before), they're an even BETTER team. If Donyell & Damon can get into double digits off the bench with everything else above, the Cavs are the BEST team in the NBA.

jimboiitmac said:
who said Lebron would never have that killer instinct? He's played so amazing in some of the 4th quarter games of late.
agreed!! i remember earlier in the season there was talk about kobe being the most prolofic 4th quarter scorer in history (only started taking those stats like 5-10 years ago) at just over 10per 4th quarter (no other player has come close to 10...i think T-Mac had like 7-8 there near the start of his career) but Lebron must be getting close to it?!? i think i have seen an 18 and a 17 point 4th quarter from him in like the last 2 weeks!!
He is King!!!

Back
Top Bottom