Lebron - The Decision - Miami it is

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
dont think it's been posted yet, ESPN in the states are showing a one hour special on Lebron which culminates with him revealing his team of choice... on 9pmET in the states (tomorrow mornin here hey?)

can't see it listed on any of our two ESPN channels, not sure if it's streamed on the web... but we'll know where he's at by this time tomorrow I would imagine... (KNICKS STILL MY TIP;))

Re: Lebron - The Decision

I'll be on the road to Canberra when this all goes down. Thank God for iPhones!

For the Magic's sake I hope he goes back to the Cavs because that's probably the worst situation for him, and if he joins Bosh and Wade in Miami that means we play that beast of a team 4 times a year. I'm really quite unsure what he'll do though, so I'm not even going to bother guessing.

My guess is Miami. Not sure if Cleveland will go with a sign and trade though, or if LeBron would be happy to play on less money that Bosh and Wade.

I'd love to see him back in Cleveland to finish "unfinished" business, but all reports coming out are saying he'll join Bosh and Wade in Miami, forming the new BIG THREE!

The rumours of the BIG THREE teaming up are getting alot of momentum, some are saying it's 90%. The only question I have is if it's true all three will be in Miami on max. salaries how are they going to field a team of twelve with only $10m left in salaries, not counting Beasley????

---------- Post added 08-07-2010 at 04:47 PM ----------

Sources: LeBron leaning toward choosing Heat
July 8, 2010 By ALAN HAHN [email protected]

After more than two years of planning and preparing, of salary dumping and cap-carving trades and wishful thinking, the Knicks may well find out that it was still not enough to land LeBron James.

According to multiple NBA sources, the two-time MVP Thursday night is expected to choose the Heat, where he would join fellow All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. The two Wednesday announced their...
Sorry guys, here's the story just in! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

As much as I want him in Chicago and secondly Miami, I think he going to stay in Cleveland.

I can't see him in the same team as Wade & Bosh so i still say Cleveland with ChiTown the other team if he leaves.

I can't see him in the same team as Wade & Bosh so i still say Cleveland with ChiTown the other team if he leaves.

Same - can Miami afford all 3 of them???

I've read there's been a couple of tweets (from Jared Dudley and Chad Occhinonco or whatever his name is Bengals receiver) saying he's off to the Big Apple. Either way will be interesting what his decision is.
I really thought Wade would end up in Chitown so who knows where LBJ will end up. Boozer's now in Chicago so there's still incentive for LBJ to go there...

seriously 1 hour to announce where he is going to sign? my pick is the bulls now... Theres no way in hell lebron is going to take less money than bosh and wade.. plus wade will always have one more chip on his finger if lebron goes there.

Back
Top Bottom