Kobe's going off vs Toronto

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Lakers 105 - Toronto 94 (6mins left to go)

Kobe Bryant 64 Points, 6 Rebounds, 2 Assists.

Kobe is on Fire....Again

Did anyone catch the progressive stats for the Lakers game today....6 mins to go and he already has 61 which includes 5 triple's.

He is a man possessed of late!!!

Nooo....wonder what he could have got. Why not let him play the remainder of the last minute!!!!

Kobe just killed Lamar Odom's career! lol.

81 pts.. crazy. He shot over 50% too. The best thing is that, Lakers were DOWN by more than 12 pts.

he is now 2nd all time on highest score in 1 game. simple amazing to watch him. cant wait to get a dvd of this game.

Re: Kobe is on Fire....Again

TW's has a fair scoring advantage in our fantasy ball now!

I'll give him his dues. Although its not a viable option and not the long term thing shooting at those %'s is unbelievable especially from long range. Wilts record is safe though unless Kobe gets more threes.

I'd really like to see the game before I write more though. I'd like to see the D and how stagnant the Lakers offence is with this going on.

OH and in the end it was 81 pts!

Wonder if I get 2 performance clause Auto cards! :) Don't be stingy UD, you thought you could sucker people by making impossible performance clause cards...now pay up bastards! :p

this just goes to show that wilts 100pt game is not impossible as we had all believed prior to about 1 month ago..

Kobe hit 55 in the SECOND HALF today,
imagine if he is in a close game (so he wont be benched), hitting 80 and then going to OT..

i can see the 100pts mark being broken..

well done kobe, truly amazing

Umm, yeah, WOW.... shocked...

Was just quickly checking Mike Jame's stats for Yahoo, and noticed they lost. HUH! How can this be?? Click the link, and find out Kobe dropped 81.. like WTF.. printing error? NOPE...

OMFG.....

TW's has gotta be pleased.

He only hit 7 treys, which is great and all, but he missed 6! Heaps of people have hit 6-8 treys before.

He had 18/20 FTs! That's AMAZING!!!

And shot 60%!! That's FUCKING AMAZING!!

Well done KB, I'll give ya this one. Regardless of team play.... 81 is hard with those percentages!

Back
Top Bottom